Gorilla Glue Pics

What she gave

2 Likes

week 9 :grimacing:

3 Likes

6 more weeks, man I was thinking maybe 6 ounces, but if I have 6 more weeks of flower time, and this is week 3, and these plants were planted in October 2019, but only a 3 gallon pot, im thinking :thought_balloon: maybe 10-12 ounces if I have that much time to push them .

1 Like

Auto flower right ?

Photoperiod

Short veg @Randy_Marsh, how much was you’re yield ?

Still pretty wet , will have to see like in 5 days by then should be a good to weight, but by the way I smoke that shit ain’t gonna cut it , gotta get better as a grower

I believe my space is enough I just gotta maximize maximize maximize

Ilgm gorilla glue auto that I just chopped. 85 days from sprout chop

3 Likes

Congratulations! :balloon::tada::confetti_ball::champagne:

1 Like

@Ron56 Yeah I think they are male :wink:

Send them to me. I have a nursery for male plants XD

Welcome to the site.
Gorilla Glue is :fire: and one of my favorite. I have two going and are at 5 weeks.
Good Luck. Here is a gorilla Glue last grow

5 Likes

Even got some color :art: @Pinboy in the leaves huh with the purpanator, nice full fat colas huh about 34 grams a cola, very nice for an auto flower plant on what nutrient diet ?

@Interlu
Yes sir now that is a perfect shot of a nice balance consistent nutrient fed plant of an example of why ppm, and ph is so important. Nice freakin job @Interlu @Pinboy, you guys are rocking :rock: nice nugs.

2 Likes

@Ron56 looking really nice!

@Pinboy whats the yield on that plant? Looks fantastic.

1 Like

Not to bad with a cheap China revamped 200watt Led huh, im still impressed :open_mouth: like holy Batman, it’s working !

3 Likes

Thanks. 2 plants 5 zips dried. In soil with jacks 321

@yoshi you feel like sharing a few details on your plant manipulation? That this a thing of beauty. Mad props

@Pinboy
You see how massive that one plant is huh?
I don’t think many can really see how sick this thing reverted, but ill take it out and photo it by itself.
@Pinboy, I just do things in a more calculated way of stressing my plants.
I’ve been learning since 1984 I believe I got a strange interest in gardening when I started learning science , is what got my attention, How does the plant really grow at it’s most best , light , water , now in nature keep in mind what nutrients right? I ask these questions to my plants, cause if it’s a cardinal rule, Science will try to prove the Myth of that rule, and I guess as a high vibrating human, I break rules naturally just for self pleasure cause im intrigued on knowing truth I guess.
I had been abducted by Aliens at least 4 or 5 times , the last two times was life changing in water :ocean:, but yeah I just train my plants in calculated measures so I don’t interrupt they functionality to much to cause them to stunt or slow down . if you trim , cut , bend them in certain methods. Strategies, or techniques, they will respond and I take notes on every grow I’ve done since the very beginning right, so im always pushing the science in my weird way of understanding to learn :mortar_board:.
To me it’s like helping the herb to be it’s best, so the herb can help me be my best. I only do to thee herb what makes the herb better .

@yoshi Abducted by aliens? Is this a reference I’m not getting?