Gorilla Glue Auto Monkey Business

Love King Palms

2 Likes

That’s what I would do.

Looking good!

2 Likes

Nice set and welcome name wooowwww

2 Likes

We’re starting out week four here at the Trout trifecta cult grow, and not everyone is falling in line.

Ti is the oddball. She wants to be a little different than the group. While everyone else is all Nikes and bowl cuts, Ti’s off sporting acid washed leaves and a sleeveless crop top!

I did a small amount of defoliation to open up the canopies of Ti and Do and I found the damndest thing! Above are the normal leaves removed from Do, below are the odd leaves removed from Ti.

Lo and behold. My first mutant! I’m kind of excited to see what this little lady grows up to become!

Do is kicking a$$ and taking names. She’s still looking to be the best pheno in the tent.

Here’s Ody, the youngest cultess whose leaves are showing a little fade. That’s my bad, I should have given her a deeper watering sooner!

Now I’m going to shave this man and smoke his beard!

3 Likes

Looking good over there bro! Ti is quite a pretty little mutant though isn’t she.

1 Like

Yeah, it will be interesting to see what Ti looks like in a couple months.

1 Like

It’s time to get these ladies trained!

I’m using the same soft ties and clips used during my last two runs.

4 Likes

@Low One of my GGA plants has the same odd color.

2 Likes

Genetics. Unfortunately this is becoming more and more common. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

@Low can you elaborate a bit about what you’re observing to be more common?

@Kilgoretrout

Discoloration/strange color and Mutations

1 Like

Have you seen this with feminized photoperiod plants? Or just autos?

Both. However autos seem to take the cake on defects. This is based on everything I’ve read through on this website.

1 Like

We’re starting out week five here and the tent is really starting to fill out!

Once Ody has another week under her belt, the the canopy should totally fill the tent. There won’t be much room to bush these ladies out any more than they already are, so I guess I’m going to let them continue growing vertically while defoliating and maintaining the canopy.

There’s Ti in all of her yellow beauty.

Do is an absolute beast! I bet two of this same phenotype would fill out my 2’x4’ tent!

Ody won’t be quite as big as Do, but I think she will definitely be larger than Ti. Fingers crossed, but I’m hoping to pull an Lb out the tent this run!

5 Likes

Ti is growing really well consider see looks to have a problem. No problem at all. Just an oddball.

The grow is looking awesome. Five weeks in already. Time flies.

3 Likes

@shindig153 I can’t believe it’s been five weeks too! Man we’ve been so busy since it’s warmed up. I’m gearing up for a small outdoor grow right now. I’m getting back into organics, so I’m sure I’ll be picking your brain about that. Just picked up two bags of oat infused living soil that my friend’s dad sells up in Maine.

2 Likes

Sounds like an interesting blend.

I’m trying out digested manure and turkey manure that been composting since last fall. Curious to see how it works out for my outdoor grow.

Feel free to pick my brain. I’d be happy to help.

4 Likes

@shindig153 when are your beans going in the soil for your outdoor grow? I still have some GGA seeds, so I’m thinking about planting around June 6th - hoping that they will finish by early September.

My outdoor ladies are all photos right now. They been going for a little over a month.

I’m placing an order with true north to get a few autos to plant as well. They’ll be planted as soon as they come in. Hopefully around early June. In the NEK it’s not safe to put them out until the beginning of June.

2 Likes

Is True North from our neck of the woods?

1 Like