Gorilla Glue Auto from ILGM

@Ussi I just water in a ring around the plant until it’s about 2 weeks old, then I begin to water with a little more. Once it hits a decent size, I start watering the whole pot. Usually about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks after sprouting, I start to water the whole pot.

By whole pot means how much quantity of water do you put in?

A third, maybe half gallon of water at a time, for now. As she gets bigger, obviously that will increase

1 Like

Y’all are the best! I have been reading for hours throught out the different topics in the forum. My seeds arrive on Tuesday. I got the autoflower super mix pack and some feminized Gold Leaf.

My set up would be MarsHydro tent kit 2.3 x 2.3, ts1000, two fan (one on the floor one above the light). I got FF Light warrior for seeding and Happy Frog. I also got the three amigos (big bloom, tiger bloom, grow big) for nutrients. I have a pH and a PPM reader as well. I got a cheap humidifier that I got last year for my allergies but now I dont use it so its going on the tent.

Im planning to use the fabric pots that came with the tent (5galons). I was thinking of filling the pot up 3/4 of happy frog and 1/4 of light warrior (on top).

Do Im missing something? Want to have everything ready before the seeds arrive this week. I appreciate any input! I will be creating a topic once I germinize the seeds (doing 2 maybe 3 autos) till I learn a little bit more before going to the big boy league with the Gold Leaf.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t put the humidifier directly in the tent put it in the same room as tent right outside the tent, sometimes humidifiers can spray off some whiteness on your leaves and leaves spots n stuff that almost look like wpm but it’s just from humidifier. Sounds like your pretty set up and ready to go! Feel free to tag if you need help when you make your thread.

2 Likes

Yeah u basically have the same setup as me except I use FFOF soil, same nutes and same tent tho. U will be fine. The humidifier won’t even be necessary imo until flowering and drying

1 Like

This is how we look at day 24
@kellydans @merlin44 @Borderryan22 @ConcreteBudz @Bluntsmoke @anon51478927 @Ussi @CC_Mo @Newbiegrower @dbrn32

12 Likes

Nice new growth. Looks like the topping didn’t phase it any.

4 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

No likes right now brother. She looks amazing :clap: :heart_eyes: nice clean cut

3 Likes

Looking good , :+1:

1 Like

Amazing bro
What day did you do the topping?
Autos can handle the stress of topping?
When will you start nuteients?

2 Likes

Yea autos can handle the stress but you have to be more aggressive with light and nutrients to compensate , for preloaded mediums most start about week 4-5 otherwise we start week 0-1. Typically topping happens at the forming of node 4 or 5 depending on growth pattern but usually 5( which tends to be day 15-21) all my girls responded OK- well with topping this is a pic from 1.5 weeks ago and my gorilla glue responded very well ( and even now 4.5 weeks in hasn’t flipped meaning she’s gonna be a serious monster rivaling my 18 ounce banana blaze auto)

2 Likes

Every WW auto from ilgm I grew didn’t flip until between days 35-40

2 Likes

Sorry I’ve been MIA y’all. Busy man these days. Anyway. Here we are at 30 days exactly. I’ll start feeding her nutrients this week and cal-mag. @kellydans @merlin44 @Borderryan22 @ConcreteBudz @Bluntsmoke @CC_Mo @Ussi @GreenSnek @dbrn32 @Newbiegrower

9 Likes

Wow she looks amazing :clap: she took topping well!!

2 Likes

@Ussi on day 22 I posted a pic and asked @kellydans if he thought it was ready to be topped, he said go for it and I did. He was right as he usually is. It didn’t slow down growth at all, didn’t shock her, she took it just fine and has been flourishing since then.

4 Likes

Going to do a little lst and open those branches up some as she keeps growing? Or what’s ya game plan bruh

1 Like

@ConcreteBudz yeah she did, it didn’t slow her down at all. I got another trooper on my hands. She’s doing great though fr, I haven’t been fussing over her at all like I did with the last plant. I just check her twice a day, once thru the window, once, I’ll open up the door and let the big fan blow on her to strengthen up that stalk and those branches. I’m excited about this one, the Girl Scout was more fire than I was expecting so I’m pretty sure this GG4 is gonna be some gasoline :joy:

2 Likes

That is a good looking plant @JiggaMan1987 , nice work.

2 Likes