Gorilla Glue Auto from ILGM

Love me some GG Always

2 Likes

@ConcreteBudz yeah I’m gonna give her a couple more days, then I’m gonna lightly trim her down a little bit on the day I feed her. I read somewhere it’s good to prune and trim on water and feeding days, it helps in creating less shock for the plant. I’ll clean her up, feed and water accordingly, and take her down when she’s ready. I try to keep it somewhat simple. I see alot of people using all kinds of different nutes and teas and whatever else. My liquid trio seems to work just fine. Any issues that come up I come right here with em, but truthfully, I really haven’t had any major issues at all. I’ve been lucky imo

2 Likes

Plant looks great ! Keep up the good work @JiggaMan1987

2 Likes

@kellydans thanks growmie. I appreciate the help and info per usual :joy:

1 Like

@JiggaMan1987 I think you need to lst now to be honest. Tie the branches to the sides evenly and open her up. It’ll greatly increase your yields.

2 Likes

What do y’all use to tie? I honestly just tuck until I prune @Bluntsmoke

1 Like

You got it, I noticed your top turned out perfect side branches catching up. You’re going to have a nice big bush.

1 Like

Yeah she took it perfectly fine. I’m definitely doing that from now on, I’ll try fimming again in the future maybe. It was tougher than I thought to fim honestly. Thought I did it perfectly, but missed entirely :joy: what do ya do :man_shrugging:

1 Like

As @Bluntsmoke mentioned you can start gently pulling and spread those limbs out a little bit For better light penetration.

1 Like

Garden wire. Just keep pulling down even. This is less than 20 days

3 Likes

Is that one plant that is that bushy?

@JiggaMan1987 looks extremely healthy. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Sounds like ya got ya game plan down pact :muscle:

1 Like

Pics coming in a few, gonna feed for the first time today, it’s been 4 weeks and 5 days and the soil is depleted of nutes. I’m mixing it up now and am gonna pH it and then I’m gonna prune a little bit, then I’ll feed her

@kellydans @merlin44 @Borderryan22 @ConcreteBudz @Bluntsmoke @Ussi @dbrn32 @CC_Mo @alexankh @GreenSnek

11 Likes

Sounds good bruh :muscle:. On lunch rn kicked it smokin a bowl before I go back. Some crazy weather yesterday ay?

4 Likes

Start lightly is my advice. I’d rather the plant be lacking then too much. You can always add nutes but can’t subtract them, at least not in a timely manner

2 Likes

Just cleaned up the bottom branches a little bit, I’ll work my way up as time goes on. This is where we’re at at 33 days

5 Likes

Finished product. Leaving her alone as far as anymore trimming is concerned for a couple weeks. Gotta go get some garden wire asap

5 Likes

She looks great , I’m with you brother I’d let her ride for right now.

3 Likes

If you pull those tops down even with the other branches you’ll have an even 6 big colas

1 Like