Gorilla Glue Auto from ILGM

Out of likes but :heart:. Happy new years to you and yours fam as well. Was going to take a drive to twin rivers but gonna hold off. Driving to the island off cape cod on Thursday to see my kids

3 Likes

You too, bud. Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Back atchya growmie! Have a safe ride into the new year. Bless you and yours!

4 Likes

Same to you and yours bud!

3 Likes

@kellydans @merlin44 @Borderryan22 @ConcreteBudz @Bulldognuts @Ussi @Bluntsmoke @anon51478927 @Growlikeagirl @GreenSnek

15 days above soil

10 Likes

@JiggaMan1987 , looks healthy & happy!

3 Likes

Hey thanks @CC_Mo

1 Like

You planning on topping at any certain node or just let it grow out some?

1 Like

@kellydans @merlin44 @ConcreteBudz @Bulldognuts @Borderryan22 @CC_Mo @E.A.Smokez @GreenSnek @Bluntsmoke @anon51478927

Quick question for u guys. I was going to buy a light off this HTG site, but people keep telling me that these KingLED lights are really legit. They are very inexpensive and they are actually great lights that give u way more bang for ur buck than other companies like say Mars-Hydro or Vivosun. Do any of u guys have any experience with their products? Are they really good lights? I’m seeing 600w and 1000w lights on there for like $225 and I can’t help but think it’s too good to be true. Any info or help is appreciated

4 Likes

Yes it does :pray:

4 Likes

@CC_Mo I’m gonna top it once I’m at 4 or 5 nodes. I tried fimming my last grow but it didn’t work out

2 Likes

What’s up @JiggaMan1987 Your plant looks great . King Lights I have no experience.

1 Like

I don’t know about King rites but have read they are about as good as any quality brand and better on the wallet. Shoot it’s income tax season real soon lol

1 Like

@dbrn32 Gorilla Glue Auto from ILGM - #90 by JiggaMan1987

My man jigga over here needs advice on lights.
Dbrn guided me for like 3 months before I finally bought a light haha. He can answer probably any question ya have about lights and tell you which are worth it and which aren’t. That’s if he is not too busy atm??

2 Likes

@kellydans thanks my friend
@Borderryan22 that’s a very valid point honestly. I definitely could just wait until then. Just grow another auto while I wait.
@ConcreteBudz good looking out fam

3 Likes

My recommendations are to look at, HLG, growers choice, chilled tech, Spider farmer, California light works, pacific light company.

Look in the used and refurbished sections you can find SWEETT deals

4 Likes

Out of likes but :heart:. DBRN got your back when he answers. Also recommend King KingBrite yes Chinese made Alibaba but @Nicky gets great results and I’ve seen plenty of others as well

2 Likes

Bet, good looking out. I’m definitely gonna check all of these, I haven’t heard of a majority of the ones u listed so I definitely appreciate it bro.

2 Likes

Shoot I’m growing one just to fill the gap before the photos finish :joy: . But ya I’ve read about people on here using them. I almost got one, but never heard of the site. I’ve also seen EnFun is another brand that sells them really, REALLY cheap on Amazon, like 2 packs for $150. Says they use Samsung diodes and meanwell driver. @dbrn32 have you heard/read anything on them? Sorry didn’t know you were already tagged on this one

2 Likes

Those are all the top brands I’m sure I’m missing a few but most every experienced grower on here will name those names to you also. Good luck my friend. Your light is VERY important so do your research! And ask dbrn for help haha

2 Likes