Gorilla glue and super silver haze run!

Yes I will tag you

1 Like

The girls got their first feeding tonight. Jacks w/ tribus and recharge. Still haven’t transplanted cause roots don’t look full enough to me. The girls did look hungry tho, so I hope with this feeding they will be on the up and up.

1 Like

Looking night healthy sir good Job

1 Like

I was able to get a pic last night before bed and the girls were looking better than the night before.

But this morning you can really see a difference the leaves are all reaching for some light. I did also turn the dial up 1 click on my hlg 600r. Between the feeding, recharge, tribus, and the light I have gotten a much healthier looking plant right now.

Even the colors look better!

4 Likes

:clap::clap: everything is oozing great man

1 Like

So I transplanted yesterday and even before the transplant the girls weren’t looking so great. I get up this morning thinking they would have adjusted, but still they look down.

2 Likes

in my experience, it can take a week or two before the plants have fully recovered. yours look like they will be fine. your stems still have rigidity.

looking good!

2 Likes

Quick questions are u in coco… and what ph are u using?.. im new bit just had similar issue . Mine was solved when i ph my coco to 5.8. I was ph 6.5 prior which is too high for coco. The growers in this forum are great. They have gotten me a solid answer every time so far and quick. Hope I was able to help

2 Likes

Nah, they are fine, just getting settled into their new homes.
Which 1 is SSH, Front, Right side?

The SSH are more of a Sativa than GG, I think.
My experience with ILGM’s Jack Herer and White Widow Autos
says the JHAs are more of a Sativa blend than the WWAs are.
The SSH has long thin 7 bladed leaves.
The JHA I’m flowering now has even thinner more delicate leaves than the SSH.
Those leaves can really droop from just a little dryness.

1 Like

Yes the two right side ones are the SSH. So I’ve come to the conclusion that my light was too close to the canopy. Just to entertain myself this morning after I had posted I raised the light about 10". Came back this evening and here they are reaching for the light again. Didnt realize how strong the light actually was. My babies were cookin. I think im in the clear now. Let’s see for how long.

2 Likes

i really like those risers. the thing you have under the pots. where did you get those? do you have a link?

1 Like

I do not have the link. @Hellraiser is the one that put me on. I know i got them from Amazon. They really are the shiz. Now doubled up with the fabric pots I’m hoping to be able to water more often with nutes, as the medium will dry faster.

1 Like

I am not in Coco, its actually reconditioned ffof with the happy frog soil conditioner. I did add perlite as to help with the drying out faster. I’ve learned over my last few grows, that I have under my belt, its best to let the medium dry completely before I water again. I’ve also learned soil doesn’t dry out so quickly. I don’t have the time for coco, but still want to be able to water more often than I was.

1 Like

Looks great in there :clap::clap::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

So again I’m convinced it was my light being too low. The ladies are looking great in their new homes. So I only waterd the solo cups before transplant. The medium that I transplanted into was pretty dry considering its been in front of the fireplace for the last 3 days. The solo cup was drenched before the transplant and I let’s most of the water drip out before moving. My question is how long would yall wait to water again inside their new homes? Would you soak medium and let dry out within a few days or just a cup full around the edges? Just want everyone’s input?

A pic for comparison later on.

11 Likes

@AfgVet @oldguygettingbackin @Hellraiser @ConcreteBudz @Flying-High @KPC @kaptain3d @Hoppiefrog
just my lil journal if yall wanna tag along and help me get to the endline without any hiccups.

6 Likes

@CoyoteCody @Arrow @Dr.DankThumb420 @Bluntsmoke @SilvaBack203 @pr @Low @Loudman @Nicky

6 Likes

@PurpNGold74 @PharmerBob @monkman @Mark0427 @pillsbury

3 Likes

I’m here. I’m sure hiccups still happen. Ut have someone on ur side to tell u hold ur breath for 10 mins and see if it helps. Lol.

1 Like

Just noticed a small mutation.

Never had a leaf like this before. Shes the special one.

12 Likes