Gorilla glue and super silver haze run!

I have it on the first click with a uva bar.

Plants aren’t looking great. Not sure if light is too low so I raised it about 15". And I also gave it a good watering

1 Like

They look a bit 2 long but u can fix thag when u repot em. Also u can make em stronger by adding a fan 2 make em dance. I have 2 hlg and I keep them 24in top of soil of it helps

2 Likes

There is a fan in the corner where camera doesn’t get. I raised the light about 20" and they have responded well. Also gave a heavier watering as they are getting older. Temps are around 66°F i would like to bring up temp a bit now that fire place is on.

4 Likes

Looking great. If they drinking good like that you could repot them now 2 the final home

1 Like

They are just beginning to drink now. I have only gave them few ml on the edges of cup to begin with. Ill give them their first full cup of water tomorrow and see how many day till its dry. The roots inside the clear solo cup aren’t full yet so transplanting will wait till they can hold the soil together on their own.

You got clear cup nvm u can see what you got

2 Likes

I’ll take pics of roots mañana. They girls got their first full cup of water today. They each gave a good amount of runoff. Will wait until dry then give them their first feeding of jacks. Switching up nute line. Didnt have great success wit the ff trio I felt I was going lite and still got nute burn, So I will put it to rest for now.

The ladies before I got to bed. Good night all.

Ladies in the AM after watering.

3 Likes

nothing like the start of some beans… nice

Shouldn’t they be larger at 25 days? Or is it the strain? Anyhow they look good. Interested in how the haze comes out. Subbed

don’t mind if i follow along. i have some ILGM SSH photo beans myself to plant

2 Likes

Produced the best quality buds that I’ve ever grown so far. :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Trimmed the last little buds from those plants yesterday.
I’ve been selectively harvesting buds for the last 2+ weeks.
Some of these buds are the best I’ve ever grown so far.

3 Likes

I’ve dialed in my growing conditions so I expect no more light leaks in my grow room. Now ill be able to really see what the SSH is all about.

Finally got around to getting pics of the roots. I’m gonna give them a few more days to really fill up the up, not to the point of getting root bound but enough to hold soil together during transplant. They leaves are really starting to flourish I think they might be hungry tho. Gonna let soil dry out and give them their first feeding before transplant to give them some strength.

2 Likes

Those roots are stretching 4 sure soon gonna be a cup full of it

1 Like

Yea they’re looking right i figure by the end of the weekend they’ll be put into final 3 gallon fabric pots. Never used them before let’s see what all the hype is about. If I really like ill invest in a quality one such rain science or such, but for now I have some cheap fabric one I found on Amazon.

1 Like

Yea I’m using a 3 gallon fabric pot myself from Amazon it those it work

1 Like

Do you have a journal I could follow?