Gorilla glue and super silver haze run!

:rofl::rofl: I’m trying to stay away from any base I love the no taxes but I’m alright lol. The good thing with my job is I can work anywhere that has a IBEW office but she loves the cold. Who would’ve thought I married the only Peruvian that loves snow

3 Likes

I mean Peru has mountains that cold no? :rofl:

1 Like

Shes from Lima which makes no sense lol

1 Like

Ahh yeah, she has no excuse lol

I’m from jersey and don’t ever think I could get used the south. I’m so accustomed to the hustle and bustle I would get to much anxiety with the relaxed pace from the south. My wife’s from Florida and when we visit I have to tell myself to slow down. :laughing:

3 Likes

i have smelled 2 other grow in my hood. i do believe they, a father in law etc. and do think they on the forum. small world

2 Likes

Lmaoo no way small world 4 real.

This summer ima walk my dogs more and see if I smell qnythung

1 Like

yeah its nice too stroll the neighborhood and smell whats going on around mid sept.

1 Like

Lol, I did this last fall, and someone had a grow a few blocks over, but never determined who… always more room for canna friends!
But like most stoners, it’s like fight club, just because you can smell the sweat, doesn’t mean you talk about it… :joy::joy:

5 Likes

yeah i get it but we should adopt a handshake or maybe a dress code like crips or bloods but a nice bunch of freindly peeps. as pop would say ‘‘weed heads’’ god rest his soul… my unc. said they grew also

2 Likes

I see what you’re getting at. The sad truth of the matter is, cannabis has a stigma, and I wish there was an easier way. One stepping block at a time, we will break down barriers to not only to make it acceptable, but show it in a positive viewpoint. This plant is very beneficial in many different ways.

4 Likes

i work at a conv. store and see that stigma washing away slowly. last night a new mother came in with her baby and bought delta 9 crap… so i ran out and gifted one 4gram top to her. she was so happy. came back in and got gummies for her mom… mom has to be atleast 70. so peice by peice it erodes into the past.

3 Likes

Dude! That’s so heartwarming. I love doing that, and the best gifts are unexpected, and I know it felt better giving it away then keeping it for yourself. You inspire me to grow more so I can be better at gifting. Thank you @oldguygettingbackin

4 Likes

You are so right and love the way you put it

6 Likes

yeah u should have seen her face it was a good feeling to GIVE it away… super heartwarming and rewarding. ( i could tell she was struggling to pay for the delta 9 crap. bothers me too sell that crap, always give the 411 while they’re lookin at it. yeah it was Gold Leaf, so gave her the test the water talk, didnt want her too over medicate u know. anyway yes it felt great

3 Likes

Giving away weed or concentrates brings me the most joy too!!! I love the fact I’m able to do it

2 Likes

And your hot sauces are just divine too, DORK! :yum:

2 Likes

Merci monsieur blaireau!!! (Is that the right word :rofl::joy:)

2 Likes

It’s the right word if you want to call me a “badger”!?! :crazy_face:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol!!! It’s right!!! What’s the French word for Dork?

2 Likes