Gorilla glue and super silver haze run!

I smelled some grows in my neighborhood when walking the dog this past summer. Wish I could figure out which neighbor so we can compare notes. Still pretty stigmatized in my area and legally a grey area unless you have a medical card so most people are pretty hush hush about it. I have yet to meet someone else growing, aside from a friend who I gifted a plant to.

Same here on the Grey area of growing. I was able to get 3 friends to grow but only 1 is making to harvest the other 2 do there own thing and only call on emergency times. Sounds like your state and my state have the same rules

Yeah. Recently legalized and they still need to set the official regulations before itā€™s official. But I donā€™t think anyoneā€™s getting busted for a few plants while the state figures things out. This forum is great, but I want see and smell those plants others are growing in person! :drooling_face:

1 Like

I love when I go home to Mass in the summer and many of my friends decks are decorated with beautiful mj plants. It was crazy to me at first. Kind of took some getting use to. Now itā€™s just normal.

Last summer I was borrowing something from a family friend and I was checking out his plants he had outdoors. Spotted a male about to drop pollen. He was so proud of that plant because it was growing much faster than the others :rofl::joy:. So I went into Green Dork mode and we had a class on identifying males vs females.

6 Likes

Yea here same thing. @AfgVet hopefully 1 day it can be like that this way also. Next year we cab grow for recreational 3 flowering girls and 3 veg girls so 6 plants total

2 Likes

6 plants. At least itā€™s something. I canā€™t remember what MAā€™s limits are, no one follows them and the cops (my step brother is on the force in my hometown) could care less. Theyā€™re not looking to enforce it as long as you donā€™t have something equivalent to an illegal commercial grow

Where Iā€™m at now, we have medical but itā€™s BS, no growing at all. Good olā€™ Bible Belt. I need to get back up amongst all the good Catholics :rofl:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s why ima keep my girls small outdoor so I donā€™t bring attention this way. I donā€™t think they care but itā€™s a small town and alot of my neighbors are retired and love walking. My camera always recording people walking

2 Likes

Iā€™m from a small agricultural coastal town but most everyone has acreage. Have to have at least an acre to build a house and most places set off the road so itā€™s a bit more private. But, no one really cares. And surprisingly I havenā€™t heard of anyone having their plants stolen at harvest time

2 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing. Thatā€™s my next move buy land some where like that. Iā€™m slowly getting tire of the city life

2 Likes

Country life is where itā€™s at, at least for me!

Are you around the Bristol area?

Not that far at allā€¦ I miss Washington state but I would rather go south

1 Like

And I want to go back North :rofl:

We can trade anytime. We stayed here because of the kids and family but slowly we moved away from them and next will be out of state lol

1 Like

The reality is itā€™s just too expensive to live up there anymore. I live comfortably here, Iā€™d be in the poor house up there!

1 Like

Thats what I been preaching 2 my wife I sewer. The taxes Iā€™m paging for this house is insane. We bought it in 2020 and itā€™s going up since all the new Yorkers are moving this way. I told her we go some where like nm,AZ or Texas we can own acres and let the kids ride dirt bike and all 4 dirt cheap

1 Like

Most definitely!!

1 Like

Itā€™s just insane this way I got pay car taxes every year, dog taxes every June for registering my dogs they just robbing usā€¦ I had 2 change my Washington plates because they gave me a ticket for been parked in the st in front of my house more than 24hours

1 Like

The registering of dogs. I always thought that was ridiculous but yup, my hometown does it too. Iā€™ve got to pay $125 to get a sticker to keep my boats at my friends dock that they built and pay taxes onā€¦ā€¦ they donā€™t have a boat any longer but would also have to pay that.

W.e you write Iā€™m sharing with her 2 c that Iā€™m not lying . Iā€™m even willing to go to Arkansas lol she thinks Iā€™m trying 2 move closer 2 my army brothers

1 Like

Lol, donā€™t go moving to Ft Hood or something. I donā€™t blame her there lol, but as much as I donā€™t care for the South it is easier living. I can always visit back home :rofl: