Golgi apparatus

thank you!

1 Like

Well the new splitter arrived today. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D7W16Z1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1It did not work. Same effect as the other. One line plugged in fine. Two lines plugged in no signal either controller.

there has to be a simple fix for this.

As per all the above…leave and observe…looking good…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Well ladies are looking good except this. Started doing the second of my twice daily plant and soil check with the jewelers loupe when I saw this. didnt even need the loupe.

Not sure what it is. It’s only that spot on one leaf on one plant.

looking good I hope. 70f and 72-74rh all day. no water since the 29th when I gave them 2-3oz of 6.5 light at 100w@18"

2 Likes

some roots going on.

Probably time for some nutes.
Just kidding.

1 Like

I wouldn’t get worked up about it. Keep an eye out for more, but it could have been water droplets, small contact with soil, or just something inconsequential.

1 Like

ill keep an eye on it.

1 Like

comparing it to photos from yesterday I can’t find any discoloration.

1 Like

what do you think @Hellraiser

1 Like

Looks kinda like a water spot, but I’d look real close with the loupe, if fuzzy or hairy, then likely it’s a spot of mold or fungus, in that case I’d just snip the tip off. Try wiping it with a moist paper towel and see if any comes off as well.

2 Likes

@Hellraiser I couldn’t see any fuzz or hair. It is darker than the photo shows. I tried wiping it and it didn’t change.

1 Like

Probably just a condensation or water spot, as long it doesn’t get bigger, no biggie.

1 Like

copy that. I will keep a close eye on it like @Drinkslinger and yourself have advised. Thank you.

2 Likes

That would be my thoughts as well :v:

1 Like

the spots definitely grown over the last 8 hours. @repins12 @Hellraiser @Drinkslinger

1 Like

and the ring is much blacker than the picture shows.

1 Like

I’ve removed the leaf tip in question for good measure. I see no other spots on it or any other seedlings.

2 Likes

Cool, just look out for any more spots appearing.

1 Like

will do. I have neem oil here if needed. never used it before but i have some.