Golgi apparatus

That was only my 2c worth, and I agree not to water when soil is wet…but if you going to keep a light at 127w @18" of those seedlings, something might go wrong if no moisture is present…:sunglasses::v:…peace out.

2 Likes

good thinking. Thanks for the input! much appreciated

1 Like

Checked the soil again. With the tester and my finger. Things were looking and feeling pretty dry. I also took a full cup of soil with a little added perlite and filled the inner cup up and placed it in the red solo cup. compared all the cups on the scale. So everyone got between about 3 oz of ph 6.5 water except the couple that were just in solo cups that still had weight and the runt.

They all seemed to appreciate it except her. She hated it.

I also dialed back the wattage and to 110. I’m just worried about them stretching on me again.

I also Ordered some 3 gallon pot. After doing some reading I may go to 3 gallon then to 5 or not. Not sure yet.May stay in 3 gallon.

Probably only going to try 8 plants in this 4x8. That means I may be setting up another tent. Opulent systems is supposed to be sending me another 4x8 for free but who knows if or when that will happen.
As a first grow I may be biting off more than I can chew, I know i should only concentrate on a few plants and I am definitely jumping the gun. But it’s just so exciting. :partying_face:

Few other Items ordered today.
Xtreme Gardening HGC721205 Mykos Pure Mycorrhizal Inoculant Organic Root Enhancer, 2.2 lbs, Natural
and
Harris Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade, 5lb
Going to check the local spots for some neem oil also.

Oh another thing I did. I ditched the 6"to 4" reducer on the intake. I had flex tube going across a walkway to the other area of the grow and it sucked to have to step over it. I picked up some 6" flex tube and ran it through the back top of the tent down to about 6" above the floor for now. I reduced bends in the tube to one.

AC Infinity Cloudline extension experiment update:

The items arrived to extend and split the thermal probe for the AC Infinity Cloudline fans. I wanted to extend the probe on one unit and split the data to both controllers so I only had one temp and rh reading to deal with. The extension cable works fine: It is a 4 pole/conductor TRRS type https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00S1R7F2U/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?tag=ilovegrowingm-20

The splitter does does not https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I37CIEW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?tag=ilovegrowingm-20

Whats happening with the splitter is the signal will only work for one connection at a time. Ex: both jacks plugged into unit a and b no signal. Unplug one jack and one unit gets the signal. This may have to do with this being a headphone/ mic Y adapter and the way it’s wired. I will try and find one that works.

This is all I could find in 4 insulators (3 ring) Amazon.com
Hopefully the pinouts are the same.

@dbrn32 Hello. Hate to bother wasnt sure how to go about asking. I was wondering how to go about removing a photo from a post. Thanks.

1 Like

Well this is where were at today. I dialed down the light to 100w @20 inches yesterday afternoon. temps have been between 70F-74F and Rh between 60 and 73. I am sure the wide Rh swings are not good but I have been experimenting trying to dial it in in conjunction with my fans. lets just call it a work in progress. I also started them on a 18/6 schedule. Had to kill power to the room so I decided it was an ok time to start the dark period. A little early maybe. It’s a learning process.

Noticed some darker colored veins on a few of the seedlings and am wondering if it’s normal.
Or something that needs correction. Been looking through data but there so much to sift through.

It’s supposed to be 107 with the heat index today and it’s soaking wet outside so we see how that plays out. Right now its 72 in my grow space 70 inside.

Also got a shipment of Extreme gardening Mykos in as well as a big bag of Harris Diaotomaceous earth and some 3 gallon fabric pots. which look to be about 2.75 actually. I also have 5 gallon. Not sure which we will be going with yet.

1 Like

Flag the post you want pics remove from please.

1 Like

Im not seeing the option to flag it. It is however the first post in this thread. The photo with the arm tattoo.

1 Like

Double check I removed correct photo please.

thats the one. thank you. Much appreciated. I will be more careful with personally identifiable post.

1 Like

No problem, happy to help.

1 Like

well that leaf droop we had from our first watering is now gone and the girls are reaching for the light. I also have brought the humidity up to constant 72-74 with the tent air exchange every 3 minutes. I’ve got the light dialed down to 100w@18" wondering if I should A: leave it and observe B: lower light a little and observe C: raise wattage a little and observe.

Any suggestion? Thanks
@Hellraiser @Arrow @Drinkslinger

5 Likes

A. Leave and observe

3 Likes

I’d leave and observe as well, they look great right now, not stretching, good leaf growth.

1 Like

Thanks for the input. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Sound advice from both above :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Babies look great.

Good vibes and good luck :v:

2 Likes