Gold Rush with the new chiller. Still looking for 3lbs

I’m building them twice as big. 16 strips instead of 8

2 Likes

@peachfuzz @WickedAle @BigDaddyCain @Big123 @BIGE

I’m thinking start flush Tuesday and harvest on the 4th like @Big123said. What’s the general consensus?
Inquiring minds want to know

Babies are rocking. I need to get them in the big buckets

4 Likes

You need to check out the conversation @dbrn32, @DoobieNoobie. The strips doobie used were way more cost effective than the ones you are talking about using. He used the SI-B8U261560WW Samsung strips that you can get for ~$11 each. You would need to use 2x as many strips, but are much less than half the cost of the strips you are considering.

1 Like

I’m not a light guru , but those lights looked pretty sick… :+1:
Ofcourse I would be asking for @dbrn32 help just to make sure that I’m not setting myself up for disaster… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

He’s the one that told me about them.

2 Likes

How big is you standard table?

I’m making my nets 52x60. I will be building 3 of them

1 Like

The question at hand now is when to flush. What do you think

1 Like

Idk why they are taking so long. I still think they need some time.

1 Like

sounds and loooks great to me…them babies are rockin’

1 Like

They need more time … :wink:

2 Likes

They are looking pretty frosty…

I would start the process of flushing at the end of this week regardless… :+1::wink:
There done… :wink:
36 hours darkness and chop chop…
Or wait till middle of night time and harvest all of the tops and let the rest grow out a little more…
Up to you…
I would probably harvest all of the tops and let the rest grow some more…
You need to utilize your lights more… :grin::flushed::upside_down_face::crazy_face:
Plants shouldn’t need a major flush unless your going crazy with high ppm’s…

3 Likes

Please elaborate

6 Likes

@peachfuzz
Master,
The time draweth nigh. What is the secret to “the cure”.

Inquiring minds want to know

1 Like

@Grandaddy013 they look rdy to flush by this weekend the process I use is I dry wile plant for 7-10 days then I cut them up to fit in my trim bag then I cure for min 10 days befor I start dipping in to smoke but I use glass mason jars with the 62% rh packet in it and I burp them 4 times a day for first 4 days then I burp them 2-4 times a week for 3 weeks then I burp them when I remember after that a true cure for me is 3 months but ofcorse I end up smoking some wile they cure but the burping is important the longer the cure the better the taste and the potential to make it a lot stronger then if you didn’t cure

2 Likes

I always cure but @peachfuzz said he had a special way

Lol… :grin:
The only thing I do is cut them down after 6 hours of lights out under a green light and pluck off all of the big fan leaf’s and hang to dry in a dark room at 65 to 70 degrees and humidity around 35 to 45 percent…
Let them hang till they are dry and then I trim them up and depending if they still seem a little moist I will let the buds sit in open stackable trays and then into the jars they go and I only usually burp once a day for the first 2 weeks …
I also dont stuff my jars , I use big 2 gallon jars and only fill them 3/4 of the way… :wink:
And what I meant by the lighting , is every time you take a pic I never see your walls up for directing your light… :grin::wink:

I will take a pic tomorrow to show the wall. I have panda film on one side right at net. The other side has approximately 2ft to wall

1 Like

@Grandaddy013 I’m finding some pH stability issues using MaxiBloom. PH drifts up. Wondering if there is a solubility issue. Have you seen pH issues? How do you prepare the solution? What is your initial pH before adjustment?