Gold leaf and gelato outside in VT

Ok got them hiding behind the hot tub so no more NE wind gusts. And honey with painters tape is all I had. My nephew used my electrical tape to tape up his TMNT and to make a sticky bouncy ball last weekend. Lil basterd…:smiling_imp::smile::man_facepalming:

BTW what dose the honey do?

1 Like

Natural magical healing salve

The painters tape will do. Just take it off in a week.
I have tons of electrical tape, and neem…

2 Likes

I just brought her inside the wind is to much with the rain too.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
I spend 15 min getting the ph right for 10 gal cause my girls are DRY. I water the 1st and start on second and AND MOTHER NATURE OPENS UP AND PISSES LIKE A COW ON A FLAT ROCK ON ME! Well I got my water for there feeding.:dash::dash::dash::expressionless::expressionless:

2 Likes

Weird day. I was on bomo, sunny as hell, then it started pouring. Then the sun came out again.

1 Like

Same thing happened here… i leave to make deliveries, not a cloud. Halfway thru route… (when i normally park n walk) and :boom: suddenly we under severe thunderstorm warning and its pouring down. :joy: had a ton of redeliveries this morning

1 Like

Looking better and bigger after storm

3 Likes

Looks hot as heck outthere :joy::joy:

1 Like

Not today its below 90° and 80% humidity finally

Wish there was recreational dispensaries in vt it’s legal to have, smoke, grow but not buy. Cause sometimes you either need to change up your strains, or your getting low on your own. Its illegal to buy from anyone but not the the rest. The system is flawed but better than nothing.

1 Like

Girls are looking good.

I’m happy with the way the laws are. Eventually it’ll be commercially legal here. Maybe even next year.

I was on vacation in NH, I brought an oz with me, I was actually nervous driving over.

1 Like

They are going in there final home or “cage” .
Got a 10’x10’ chain link dog kennel 7’ high and some slats to not only hide the nearly 3’ they are now but to knock down the heavy gust of winds that come through. They nearly killed one already but shes just fine now. Although she never really knuckled up to support her cola but she got a crutch. Also got some solar security cameras to watch over the girls when they have started to flower. Cause even in this part of town there still junkies looking for whatever they can get money for. That and with cops around also kinda dont want a sign over my house. Cant wait to show you all my garden cage!

1 Like

I had read that vitamin E was preferable to honey.
The honey is said to draw bugs.

This week is 8weeks outside. And they love the sun and humidity

Gonna give them some nutes probably after wed its supposed to rain. Time is flying soon the leaves will be turning.

Found this in my in box today…
It’s called “GREEN DAY”

Thats a gorgeous nugget! Wow hows it smoke?

Ive never used either. If i break it, it gets cloned :joy:. But there are tons around here who use honey and i dont recall bug issues. Sounds right but i wouldnt know. Vitamin E i havent heard but will remember

1 Like

Mild head buzz relaxing kinda like a mid day smoke that wont leave you crossed eyed but a uplifting mild buzz just enough for a smile on your face. Has also knocked down my cramps and stiffness

Sounds like some good ‘prework’ smoke to me. Wake and bake and come in whistling

1 Like

I used very lil honey and wrapped it with tape so it wasnt leaking out all over. I’m taking off “brace” tonight when I feed them. Cause I said after tomorrow cause of rain but my digital calendar was a day ahead so I’ve been thinking it’s the 10th all day. Not gonna rain till Thursday night