Gold leaf and gelato outside in VT

Yea so far I feel hi but clear if that makes sence

Def. my first harvest was berry bomb. Was the cleanest high ive ever smoked. Like only realized how high when the babbling started

2 Likes

Been a rough weekend went to a camp took my meds with me but just enough for those days and some how.i got a full days dose fuc%n wet and ruined so alil sick Sunday and Monday just now feeling human again. I hate having that anchor but it’s the only way I can get my hips working enough to get around. Trying new core workouts to have more standing time. Cause right now I can stand or walk for about 45min to hr them I have to sit or I’ll just collapse cause of the pain. But this stuff has that feeling of relaxing the lower back just a bit more so I want to find this strain. I’ll ask my friend were it was conceived. And by who. Home, seed bank, Lab I’ll find out.

Yea I turn into a chatty kathy when I’m feeling good, so much that I get told to shut up. Especially during there TV shows

Haha its fine. Come here and rant like i do

1 Like

LOOK AT THIS!!!
SHE HAS HEALED BETTER THAN I EVER COULD HAVE IMAGINED!

She is standing tall with NO give.

4 Likes

So I found some more aphids on another plant but very lil damage. Is it ok to use after a large nute dose yesterday? It’s been 9 days since my last use of the FF DONT BUG ME. I didnt Ave anything that says not too, just want to make sure.

I think so. 9 days is prolly why you see a few returning. Is that ur only preventative measure?

1 Like

Right now it’s all I’ve needed.
I’ll spray again tonight it’s not going to rain 2hrs after I put it on this time so might be much more effective

Good deal. Did you ever try the food grade de

The neem oil?
Not sure what you mean.

Food Grade Diamateous Earth. Its a powdery substance that you lay in dirt. Its is akin to ‘walking on razors’ for larva n eggs

1 Like

Havent seen ya in a while. Hope all is well!
Got some new pics they are just going crazy and I’m loving it. I hope everything goes well for the storm is coming and it might be severe wind. Probably not that bad in city limits but on top of this hill I get clobbered. Got my cage up but slats need installation today or tomorrow depending on weather and shipping.

These are my ILGM GOLD LEAF

1 Like

They are so uniform and growing beautifully man. Picture perfect vegging

1 Like

And these are the four ILGM GELATO
Yes I know theres only 3 but the lil white caddie plant is actually 2 seeds that I thought dead but came to life in my compost. So I put them together and well you can see.

2 Likes

And 2/3 s of my cage.
Still need slats on north and east side to obscure from veiw.

That bottom Gelato is a bushy beast man. How tall are they?

1 Like

That’s the one that broke on top and it stimulated the new growth on top. It’s a beautiful thing.?

1 Like

Always jealous of you outside growers. The sun is a BEAST

1 Like