Going Purpetual with Purp - 2020

Nice. They all are looking good. Are you gonna try any cross breed with your seeds? Here 2 c how everything will come out.

2 Likes

Getting big fast.

Hey, 3k!

4 Likes

Honestly? i had huge plans. But now? Im thinking cross the moonshine cookies with moonshine cookies. Maybe a few lowers on the others. That big random im torn on. I wanna dust the room with… one of those plants u smell in veg and think ‘damn i bet that stinky F’r is a boy’…

And more then likely just going to harvest pollen on the other two. Im sure itll come in handy eventually but cant risk losing complete control of the ship.

Thanks @Deez just kinda pushing for quick meds, and a few more seeds of course lol. Dammit i need to drop those seeds!

10 Likes

Man if you have a pheno of moonshine cookies you like definitely back cross that mofo, that’s a smart call.

3 Likes

Ive never even smoked it. And misplaced like 8 seeds from breeder :rofl::rofl:. So I got a boy and I got a girl. What else am I to do

12 Likes

Awesome update Purp, breed that moonshine girl :rofl::joy:

8 Likes

Ur not a real gamer if ya dont clash. . . .juz sayin. …
:tongue:

4 Likes

@PurpNGold74 , they look healthy bro​:+1::+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

My Sip Brother I’m at a loss for words but I’m pretty sure you know how I feel! :wink::sunglasses::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I have a gold leaf in water :partying_face::grin::v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Sorry about the delay in updates. Week 1 of flower

Group shots

As you can see I reorganized the room. Right Random is in the Top Right.

Indica Terple (fat finger 3 coty) went from top left to middle right.

Sativa Terple went from top right to bottom right. Just BARELY flowering 2.5 weeks from flip

Snuggle Funk is in the middle front n center. Stacking nodes like the baseball bat bud she will be.

Triple Goddess is to her upper left. She loved the cropping but is kinda straighten back out. Its fine…

Moonshine Cookies is middle at the top.

The one arm’d Tart Pops is top left side. She’s actually out front rn. She’s loving life and has the furthest development and smells like a BOSS.

The other tart pops aint far behind at all. And located bottom left.

21 Likes

Great looking ladies… :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thanks @kaptain3d Gotta catch up around the forum but cant wait to see what kinda torture u been up too

8 Likes

Out of likes they look :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I was an angel this week… I barely broke any stems… :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Those tart pops have some nice big fans They girls all look great, beautiful girls Canna King :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

Fine looking buttons forming there Purp!!

7 Likes

,Party Fun GIF by Mauro Gatti - Find & Share on GIPHY

Party at Purp’s thread

3 Likes

Party Fun GIF by Mauro Gatti - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 Like

What the heck, Happy weekend Purp my friend

2 Likes