Going Purpetual with Purp - 2020

That is cool.

1 Like

Excellent update purp.

Grove Fire was the closest I’ve come, It’s delicious :drooling_face::yum:
I know all about red dead. My son’s a pothead and a red dead player and quite the chatter. Let’s just say, no story is ever short with him :grin: it does sound like a cool game. :v::green_heart:

8 Likes

Same. Ima die hard Super Mario World guy. That one on the original Wii, we spent HOURS running as a family.

7 Likes

Its an absolutely BEAUTIFUL game. The wilderness is pretty harsh and animals have love AI. Last night I got pounced on by a panther OFF my horse while I chased prairie chickens for animal fat :rofl::joy::rofl:

Also spent most my weekend fishing, discovered u CAN shoot some fishes with bow n arrows lmao

9 Likes

Same here. What’s funny is that I bought the wii right when it came out and own pretty much all the Mario games they’ve released for it not to mention having it loaded up with virtual Consol with all of the old Mario games. That system had been barely used for years until my kids were born and old enough to play and it made a resurgence. Then like two years ago we got the switch so we could play the new super Mario U and Mario kart eight. We just download it the new Mario 3-D and Bowser‘s theory back in the spring and I’m really liking that too. It’s like a perfect throwback to Mario 64.

These new Mario games where you can play four players on the screen at the same time Are really a ton of fun for the whole family. Even my four-year-old has a good time, and he’s actually pretty decent.

I even like the way they’ve streamlined online play. I play Mario kart online from time to time and I love that I don’t have to talk to anybody, I don’t have to hear anybody talk, all I need to do is pick my character and race.

I think the number one reason I’m looking forward to an upgraded switch is playing Mario kart in 4K. As it is it’s such an improvement to be able to play in 1080 after all those years of dividing a 480 P screen (or worse) into four parts

5 Likes

Download the super nintendo and Nintendo 64 games on the switch if you don’t have it yet. I love playing all the ganes i grew up on. Super Mario, yoshi island and the donkey kongs.

@Deez street of rage 4 and Mario kart 8 on the sharing screen always end up been the best way to release anger lol

1 Like

Soz I’m a bit late to the party…
Ooh I can’t wait to see what ‘Random Reg’ turns out to be! It’s like a little mystery grow. How exciting! :hugs:

I loooovvvved RDR2! I wasn’t so much of a gamer when the first one came out but I got really into the second one.

Yep, also loved a bit of RockBand, i always ended up singing :roll_eyes:, not that I’m any good at it, it’s just the lads i played it with always refused to sing. I preferred the drums, personally.

Now I’m addicted to CoD Outbreak! Literally play for hours:grimacing:

4 Likes

Exciting indeed! One is definitely a girl. Lil hairs everywhere. The boy is still alive in iso.

Mountain Temple - Def Boy coming out tonight

Moonshine Cookie - 1 Def Boy. Still waiting on second to show sex.

All fem’s showing pistils

Tall Tall Pops as well

And did you say Outbreak?!?! Is that one Cold War? I have damn near every COD but since the ps5 wont lemme upgrade my storage and my gaming list is extensive…. Ive yet to download a single one on it lmao. Sooner or later theyll let me add something

16 Likes

Closet Is filling in nicely.

3 Likes

Itll be half naked soon. 3 dudes in there hiding… minimum…

10 Likes

Not that there’s anything wrong with that…

2 Likes

Yuuuuup! It’s ridiculously addictive! Yeah know what you mean about storage, we had to purchase an external hard-drive to store everything on - works a treat :ok_hand:
Lemme know if you get it, I’ll give you some tips as certain weapons will take you through it easier than others :wink:

4 Likes

Being a computer gamer… I’ve installed 2 extra 2 terabytes hard drives for my games and music! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Yep, that should just about do :sweat_smile: shouldn’t run out any time soon - but when you do you think… uhhhhh how much stuff do I have??!! :joy:

2 Likes

…and whose the dork? :rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Pardon my French, but shouldn’t it be : Who’s the dork? :thinking:

:scream:
Oh my god!!! It’s me!!! :nerd_face:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Lol, point proven :grinning:

9 Likes

7 Likes

Sooo i wanna update. But need 3000 so ill just leave this here….

7 Likes

3K WOOHOO! Take that! @Gremmall

Alrighty then… so the boys have all been removed from the closet. Seeds are being selected to drop as I type. The remainders have all shown pistils so

Looks so empty…

The Tart Girls

Furthest along. Has sprinted into full flower imo (maybe another day but im fine with this being Day 1 for all). This is the tangie smelling lady. I havent cropped or touched them since the last feed. So no idea how she smelling now

This is the wilty girl. She has recovered pretty nicely. Her lowers will remain to attempt a reveg after harvest. Nice terps as well

The Terples

3 coty Fat finger pheno. She should be quality night night meds

‘Skinny’ finger starting to kick out the pistils

Random Reggie

Not regular at all lol. This mofo funky. I smell her when i open the door to the door to the grow. :joy:

Snuggle Funk (thank GOD she thru pistils)

Triple Goddess

Mountain Cookie - I gotta girl and a boy! Guess who’s getting seeded!

26 Likes