Going Purpetual with Purp - 2020

Gonna have to shop thrift stores to find the equipment though, … man I’m old :wink::rofl:

1 Like

First computer I built I ended up using solely to download music the old fashioned way… with a dial up connection and Napster :joy: literally spent hundreds of hours downloading what now you can get in 5 minutes :rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

I’m gonna try to send you pic of Malawi ace but she’s so wide it’s hard to get her in good light, there’s still a lot of space between growing buds but it really smells good she’s just too sativa but I like that part

She wouldn’t fit in pic so had to just take pic of buds but they have a while to go hope to get her and cindy out and a sshaze in before my next seedlings get very big and I put 3 more in water, gdp ,blue dream and last sshaze seed I have. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: hope I’m not dropping too soon my hands just did it. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

That’s a crappy pic I think I’m stoned. :dancer::dancer::dancer:

7 Likes

On this forum, would be weird if you weren’t :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

:crazy_face:

5 Likes

And on that note! (Shout out RockStar for the awesome hunting/fishing simulator that is Red Dead Redemption) UPDATE TIME!

The girls pulled me away from my hunting spree today. Really love that game if u cant tell lol. But they got pushing 4 hours of my day today. 3rd time they’ve been out the closet in a week (alltime high! 2 feeds one watering). Sad day and news all around (no deaths tho). We’ll start with the dudes…

Left Random Reg… this mofo here. Im torn. Its completely random. They have sooooo many strains there is NO TELLING what it is. I spent the day cropping tf outta everyone. And sniffing my fingers after manhandles. This thing WREEKS of pine/lemon rind/and citrus candy. Like lemon peels. Very bery nice terps. Lovely structure. Trains like a champ. I couldnt kill him YET. In the end he’s the only boy (confirmed or expected) who got ANY nutrients and it was just the leftovers after i finished the ladies. Currently in the bathroom under 24/0. Think im going to BUTCHER him for clones and hope one sticks. Then hope he revegs. If not ima stash the pollen for future chucking.
Before

After
Processing: AE3688B3-6EA6-4FB9-9107-135269F7BD62.jpeg…

Mountain Temple - My Sativa Sweetheart… ive heard stories of a Temple strain. Good ones. And Appalachia is a parental to a few favs (Lucky Charms :drooling_face:) so this one coulda been special. Lovely leaves. Not too skinny. But pretty FRIGGGING sure i saw a :peanuts: sack

SunShine Queen - My BACKUP Bodhi Tiva… also semi showing me nuts! Sunshine DayDream (Bubba x Moonshine x Appal and the 3 Kings). TALL TALL plant. Like 2-3 inches taller then the others his age. No real smell besides weed(like the ones his age).

Moonshine Cookies - Blue Moonshine x Cookies? I guess haha. I have 2 tho. So if the others a chick? They are getting their OWN room. Why not right? Pretty uniform so far. Looks hybridy. No pics of either Moonshine Cookie. Sorry I guess i got in a rhythm and forgot. Ill snag a few tomaro.

Ditto for the Triple Goddess and the Snuggle Funk… well a few of Snuggle Funk. She would NOT crop. And I learned earlier this afternoon dont push it. So i left well enough alone… eventually.

The BBWs!

Right Random - not as loud as left… not as robust neither. But she’s got that pine kicking in hard. She also has undertones of something diff just not quite there.

Wrong pics. Gotta get her some too.

The Terple’s - Both have grapey berry like smells. The skinnier leaves are much more grapey. But that wide finger’d 3 coty freak from the start has some kick! I kinda got away from myself feeling for a good smell on her and my finger slipped and snipped a top clean off… my mistake but i left her alone after that. They are some squatty bushy plants! 3 ft from the light and NO STRETCH.

‘Fat Fingers’

And ‘Not So Skinny, Skinny’

Tart Pops - surprise surprise surprise… these girls are KICKING!! The one with the tops smells like lemon with something sweet in there. Not the rind. More lemon flavored. Alot more pledgey then the random i mentiond. The one with only one top left alive I SWEAR SMELLS LIKE ORANGES. Ive never smoke Tangie. Nor smelled any weed that citrusy. But its no doubt oranges. I cant believe she’s growing so healthily after that start. And her leaves are THIN. So maybe i still have a tiva to look forward to.

One Arm’d Pam

We Need More Lemon Pledge

May have mixed and repeated a few. Im pretty high rn. Shoulda done this earlier LOL.

Getting cozy. Everyone except Random Male. He’s revegging remember?

Perspective. Lights havent budged all grow. At least 3 ft huh?

20 Likes

Haha loved playing with with my niece n neph. Need to buy it for the kids. But they are POO with keeping stuff working.

@kaptain3d jack of all trades eh?

@Amazon66 looks good tho! She’s stacking away.

7 Likes

You know you eat up a lot of bandwidth with all those pics, mmm hmm

8 Likes

Don’t know if my ADD would allow me to juggle that many different plants at once, let alone keep them all straight🤣

1 Like

Dude we would do the same thing get all baked and play guitar here for hours battling eachother who was better. Another we baked to was tiger woods golf. Man all day somedayz order food smoke pot play videogames. Im surprised im not 300lbs. Lol. Im really not im bout 165 170 lol

3 Likes

Daaaaaaammmmnnnn Purp, what an update, looking good :ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

The last game :video_game: I’ve played was a Vextrac ? It’s not many heard of those !

2 Likes

That’s bad :-1:, good lord I’ve been extremely busy a long long time dam as I think about it , that had to be 37 years ago good lord , okay I’m out of this convo, just thinking about the time of events made me hurt worse , Jesus Christ !

1 Like

I havent played my xbox 1 since I got the switch. The graphics and online game play is dope. I get high and play 2k. Had 2 find a systen the kids wouldnt hijack from me. I got 4 tvs and never can use none they always watching something or the wife got it. Apex is dope 2 online

1 Like

I’m eagerly awaiting the Switch Pro or Super Switch or whatever they’re gonna call it. Sling as I can play Mario kart and Mario with the feet I’m happy.

1 Like

@Deez The graphics look even better. I hope they let us talk on online games. Apex gets annoying playing with computer dudes and stuff

2 Likes

You guys seen the new steam deck? Its like a switch on steroids.

2 Likes

I doubt they will. It’s still Nintendo and they are always gonna put kid friendly safety first. That’s their thing. You can’t really regulate live audio… hell even live chat is really hard, so they’ll likely skip it.

The steam deck looks cool. Not for me but it’s a great idea.

3 Likes

I just like it because you can play basically any game on it, emulators are an amazing thing. It can run windows which opens a lot of possibilities.

3 Likes