Girl Scout cookies 2 sisters

I’ve got 4 GSC plants that I just flipped to 12/12 last Wednesday.

This pic is a few weeks old. They are all well over 18" tall now and I’ve topped them twice. Should get a good harvest.

3 Likes

Looking good brother, hear is a pic of some hash I made, you asked about the other week.

2 Likes

Thanks bro,looks great now step by step how did you do it if you don’t mind and whats the return from weed to hash ratio

1 Like

Some big beautiful girls you got there @daz49

2 Likes

How long did you veg again @daz49

2 Likes

Thanks bro,that’s 4 weeks in flower now

2 Likes

Yeah I knew about the flower I was just curious how long you vegged

2 Likes

I just have shaker cans , have to do it manually, my next toy I’m buying, lol .
The ratio, not sure I just use the sugar leaf and popcorn buds , so I just grab a handful, chop it, put in shakers and shake shake shake. I also use the scrapings from the mullamatic.,
Once have a good lot dusties ,I just put into press and screw it down until can’t turn no more, release and that’s the end product, I also put a little canola oil on the plates before pressing, so it comes away easy.

2 Likes

Oh I think I vegged for about 2 months I think brother

2 Likes

This weeks pictures,5 week’s in flower ,looking really frosty,very sticky and pungent

@elheffe702. @peachfuzz
@Willd. @Zombo
@Hogmaster. @Coltfire
@Midwestnewbie. @North_East_Newbie
@TxGrowman. @Myfriendis410

9 Likes

I thought you were growing weed…?
Their looking more like tree’s… :exploding_head::grin::wink::+1::fire::fire::drooling_face::drooling_face:
@daz49
:v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

This weeks pictures 6 week’s in flower

@Myfriendis410. @Midwestnewbie
@North_East_Newbie. @elheffe702
@Coltfire. @Hogmaster
@Willd. @Holmes
@Zombo.

15 Likes

Looks like it’s stacking nicely, Darren!

2 Likes

NICE daz49! You are going to have some trimming to do man, a good problem. I see Gummies in your future :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@daz49 please share the link to your gummy recipe.

2 Likes

You’ve sure come a long way since we met in 2017. Hope the lung issues get resolved soon brother.

4 Likes

• 1 ½ cups of 100 percent juice fruit juice (pulp is fine just make sure its 100 percent juice)
• 4 tablespoons of gelatin (Unless you’re vegan, use grass-fed gelatin.)
• 3 tablespoons of raw honey
• 3-4 teaspoons of your tincture depending on how strong you want your gummies
• Gummy molds

Step 1: Put your juice in a medium sauce place over low-medium heat. You want your liquid to get warm, but you don’t want it to boil. When your juice is warm add your tincture.
Step 2: Add your gelatin, slowly whisking it into your mixture until it is thoroughly blended into the juice. If you see any grains keep whisking until it has dissolved completely.
Step 3: Taste your mix. If it isn’t sweet enough for your liking add raw honey, one tablespoon at a time until it reaches your ideal sweetness.
Step 4: Carefully pour your mixture into your gummy molds, cover them, and let them refrigerate for 3-4 hours.

6 Likes

Thanks my friend, I have just recently finish a 6 week pulmonary rehab course and I have got oxygen for when I’m mobile and I have been put forward to be put on the lung transplant list, I have been busy brother

I guess so. I’ve been out of the loop, man. Tell me about this tincture. Alcohol? Oil? Glycerine?

1 Like

The alcohol I use is 95% polish vodka but use what ever work’s for you and yeah bro you’ve missed some stuff but I’m sure you’ve been busy,you always put everyone to shame lol

1 Like