Girl Scout cookies 2 sisters

This weeks pictures,week one in flower

I think they are looking good,there is a fat one and a taller skinny one at the moment

@Myfriendis410. @Midwestnewbie
@Willd. @Countryboyjvd1971
@Coltfire. @North_East_Newbie
@Zombo. @Hogmaster
@TxGrowman.

12 Likes

Lookin good

4 Likes

This weeks pictures of the girls,the smell coming from these 2 already is amazing so I can’t wait till they get bigger

@Myfriendis410 @elheffe702
@Zombo. @Midwestnewbie
@Hogmaster. @Coltfire
@Willd. @TxGrowman

8 Likes

@daz49 The girls are looking fine. I’m loving my 8oz dry off my GSC Beast. She hits like a freight train. Now the other GSC I’ve smoked was never this potent.

2 Likes

@North_East_Newbie. This weeks pictures

1 Like

This weeks pictures and I think you’ll agree the buds are starting to stack nicely

@Myfriendis410. @Willd
@Midwestnewbie. @elheffe702
@Zombo. @Coltfire
@North_East_Newbie. @TxGrowman
@Hogmaster

10 Likes

Plants are lookin beautiful my friend… :+1::wink::fire::fire::fire::drooling_face::drooling_face:
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks bro ,and the smell is pretty dam good to

1 Like

Yes I must agree. They are looking sweet, the aroma must be nice when you open her up, this lot I have in the ground, are worrying me, as the aroma is so strong from them and they are no where near budding, just hoping my cage keeps them out, there is no door on it , need to get shifter just to go in there, so only go when needed, like today , as it’s fertilization day…

2 Likes

Is the smell an earthy mint?

2 Likes

More sweet and piney and flowery ,thats with the tent door open as the tent fan has stopped working so I have a smaller one on a lead with the door open and I leave the room door open as I don’t really need to worry about anyone seeing the lights and the smell that greets me at the bottom of the stairs almost bowls me over and I just suck it up as much as I can

1 Like

Just wondering. I have 4 plants going from bag seed and I don’t know the strain. They smell of earthy mint.

1 Like

Google it bro or I like leafy.com

I love how they say GSC isn’t supposed to get taller than 30” and that is utter bs. Plants have really taken off. Keep up the good work as you will be happy at the results.

1 Like

This weeks pictures,week 4 in flower

@elheffe702. @Coltfire
@Zombo. @DoobieNoobie
@Midwestnewbie. @peachfuzz
@North_East_Newbie. @Myfriendis410
@Willd. @Hogmaster

11 Likes

I’m out of likes…looking great! :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks bro,wish they did smellyvision for you to enjoy the smell,ya know now I’m looking at the pictures again,the first full picture of girl number one kinda looks like a Christmas tree,what do ya think

3 Likes

Ha, yeah, she does look like a Christmas tree! You should hang some LST ornaments from her branches :joy:
I bet they smell incredible, and that’s one of my favorites. It’s been a while, I should get some!

3 Likes

I was gonna say where’s the ornaments :christmas_tree::laughing: looking good @daz49

3 Likes

I gotchu

2 Likes