GG4 and granddaddy purple 5x5 grow

Got our first ilgm grow going, 4 gg4 and 4 gdp. 2 of each in illinoose growers club super soil and the other in ff ocean forest. 3 gallon pots. Spiderfarmer 4000 and going with fox farm trio.

5 Likes

I’ll follow along if you don’t mind @Buddad
Also from Il and have a 5x5, have 5 plants about ready to harvest in a couple of weeks with 5 more started in veg tent including GG and GDP
Have you used the spiderfarmer 4000 light in previous grows and how do you like it?
I’m looking for a new light myself :sunglasses:

1 Like

Actually i have mostly mars hydro lights but this one works well however it seems to be twice as hot as our mars hydro. So if temps an issue id not choose the sp 4000.

1 Like

Thank you good to know about the light

1 Like

lst day. Just finishing week 3 in veg. 1 more week til flower. This grow has 4 different soils. Igc super soil, ff ocean forest, strawberry fields and plain old happy frog with nukeheads all the way. Others will use ff trio if needed.

2 Likes

Are these autos? Did you are you planning on topping?

They are all photos and they have all been topped at the 4th. 1 has been double topped in all bud sites . 1st time trying that. This is my auto grow we started

1 Like

Moved into our new grow room. Day 1 flower today. All traind up and a long 8 to 9 weeks to come. The odd one in the back is an og berry kush that needed a home.

we have the front left 2 9n full nukeheads and happyfrog. Back 2 are in illinoise growers club super soil so well see how that holds up. And the others are all ff trio plus open sesame. Chaching and beastie bloomz. Stretch time.

1 Like

Good luck in flower they are looking good!
Interested to hear the results of soils and nutes

1 Like

@Buddad I also am an Ill 5x5 grower I’ll be watching

1 Like

Just at the end of week 1. Defoliated today. Added ff open sesame,Cal mag and molassis to last watering on all plants

. Next will be full fox farm nutes on 4 plants. 2 with nuke heads and 2 in igc ss that have needed nothing but love so far.

1 Like

just in case you were wondering. Bonus coverage: auto flower grow. By far the 2 710 genettics from attitude seed bank called priority auto has been the top performer out of the gate. Others include . Bubble gum, jack herer, white widow and og kush. Mixed bag of buds.

1 Like

Looking good brother!

1 Like

Little clean up this morning. Starting week 2 flower. Top dressed all with 1 cup worm castings and 4 cups ocean forest. Full watering with last feeding with open sesame. Canopy is starting pretty even. Under the spoderfarmer 4k we have 4 gg4 and under the mars 2000 we have 4 granddaddy. And an odd berry og kush.

and the auto flower update.

1 Like

starting week 3 flower. Not much stretch to speak of i must say. Alot of beautiful bud sites everywhere. Still have not fed these plants anything but ph water , cal mag, molassis, and 1 single dose of open sesame in week 4 of veg. Top dressed this week with ocean forest and worm castings so i dont see needing nutes until week 4 of flower and ill stop feeding at the end of week 6 so ive got it down to 3 weeks of feeding hopefully. The illinois growers club super soil is half the grow and ocean forest is the other half and you cant tell the difference right now. Yield will tell. Simple growing. Goal was under $25 per plant total cost seed soil and everything.

1 Like

Looking good nice even canopy :sunglasses:

1 Like

defoliated and cleaned all tent today. Hit the last month and see how it goes

1 Like

just finishing week 6 heading to the home stretch. Alot of excellent buds. No issues so far with any deficiencies canopy is tight. Really expecting some great quality. Definitely showing the spiderfarmer 4000 as the Supreme light.

1 Like

down to h20 only alot of monster buds. Autos are outperforming the photos. Cloudy tricombs but no amber. Any day now…

1 Like