GG#4 ILGM seeds

with the jacks? also the soil as well also do I keep using the DE or just the jack and any pointers for using it. Thanks so much.

I just flipped them to flower 5 days ago looked great found this problem 4 days ago with a thrip setting on my leaves.

Definitely try to get it under control nowā€¦
If you still donā€™t have the bug issue under control after 2 1/2 weeks since light flip then I would put them back to vegg a little longerā€¦
Dealing with bugs is a tuff issue and never seems easyā€¦
:v::sunglasses:

It would not hurt to flip them back to veg now? Iā€™d rather do it before its to late and let them recover as I said I got the Room even if they get 8ft wide a piece. I just really never ran into an issue were switching them back would be necessary whatā€™s your thoughts flip them back till Iā€™m sure its under control? Also do I spray the soil with the jacks or just canopy and undersides of leaves and the whole grow tent lol.

1 Like

I would spray everythingā€¦ and yes I would just keep them vegging for the next week why you do battleā€¦
Plants in vegg can take a beating , but in flower itā€™s a fine line to how mad the plant will getā€¦

So even after 5 days of 12 12 flip back to MH and 18/6 Just to be clear and thanks you so much peach.

Peachfuzz has you covered here. Heā€™s right about the bugs.
When applying the captain jacks, spray right before lights out so you donā€™t burn the leaves. Spray heavily, and be sure to get in the knodes where the leaves connect to the stems. If you apply enough it should run to that spot. Iā€™ve seen thrips hide there too. Under leaves, and rotating the entire plant to be certain of complete coverage. Thrips are no joke, and took me 3 months to get rid of them. I was working a lot, and didnā€™t apply regularly enough.

1 Like

What about switching back to veg after 5 days of 12/12 wonā€™t hurt a ting or since itā€™s stretch week does it really not matter to flip them back to 18/6 donā€™t want no hermis been there not cool. you say Iā€™m good to do it Iā€™ll trust you guys for sure also should I take off some clones in case the worst happens? @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @peachfuzz Thanks you all three. Also got the Jacks applied in the soil,under the leaves and on top,heck the stems the outside of the pots, and even a bit in the air in a tent of course and walls, floor ceiling ,between floor liner and floor. hope I got them.

1 Like

I stand corrected it will be 6 days. In flower already almost a week I am taking a few clones wile they are still good and green in case I have more trouble since my grow team hit the sack lol hard apparently. But they are allgrow masters with that good kush lmao @Myfriendis410 what do you think of all this you seem to be a bug destroyer?

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing plant will stall, but otherwise be okay.

3 Likes

So just take a few extra weeks to finish in the end Iā€™m guessing is what your meaning or just stay the size they are now forever?

1 Like

I meant take some time before you seen much vegetative growth

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 I havenā€™t seen you get in on this much jump in here dude last time same grow same strains everything it was good. You see my problem I guess tomorrow I will switch her back to veg cycle. To be honest a bit nervous never have I tried this at any day of the grow let alone a week in basically but to be honest no real changes have took effect so itā€™s possible no hairs no nothing of I take clones now thatā€™s super or monster cropping?

Gotcha thanks for clearing that up for me a lot of firsts on this grow bugs, and putting plants back in veg it wonā€™t hurt a thing if they heal I will scrog them I have never done that either but I absolutely love Growing more so than smoking the bud it seems like but we know that isnā€™t so. I think itā€™s relaxing and helps with PTSD itself.

2 Likes

The Growing and the WEED lmao Im there now :100::drooling_face:

2 Likes

I canā€™t find a bug 1 today after the jacks but I am not stopping treatment but honestly they donā€™t look any worse maybe even a bit better. I do got some leaf curling which I donā€™t think is related to the bugs. I get my new meter today so gonna flush the 1 plant I didnā€™t yesterday and see what my runoff ppms are.

4 Likes

I have looked and and looked nothing can I find I think about just leaving them flowering so as not to mess up my perpetual grow this year I am certain after extensive research today It is likely to add about a month to my overall grow time. I think I will take clones tonight put them in root riot cubes and some good ol clonex and usually had great success but never had bugs glad the clones will be easy to keep an eye on. Does this sound like a viable plan? @peachfuzz and @Covertgrower

2 Likes

If your already on a schedule , then stick with itā€¦
But watch those clones like a hawkā€¦
And even if you donā€™t see any bugā€™s , you still need to treat them every 3 days for the next week and a halfā€¦

2 Likes

Most definitely will sir, also my ppm is 1800 on runoff and I am not 100 percent sure how to read the EC my meter reads it like 4075 us/sm. I realize its really high I guess but what do I do about it I just flushed the things good tonight and put a little more per-lite heavy soil on top of them they needed it anyway. I have feed nothing this grow except MyCO at 1/4 strength and not that for awhile a week or more,So dont understand why everything is so high my tap water is 203ppm so decent there RO or some other solution I guess. I have since found 1 bug so more treatment is necessary, As a matter of fact I just ordered a large bottle of concentrate so I can mix a bit stronger in some cases if needed . RTU seems like iā€™d need a case of it to truly treat them good.

2 Likes

Things are looking good today I am doing there second treatment tonight when the lights get close to going out and hit everything again with the Jacks, I was curious should I do a brew to put some beneficial bacteria in the soil in a week or so after a few more treatments of Jacks?