Germination of white widow feminized seeds from ILGM

Hello all ,

So I purchased the beginner mix pack from ILGM , had the bubblegum , white widow and ak 47 , so I just finished up 1 bubblegum she was beautiful. No problems what so ever , now I was germinating 2 white widow seeds, they are all feminized and I am germing them the same way as always in the glass of water then straight to my soil , the bubblegum seed sunk to the bottom very quickly but for some reason it has been about 34 hrs and the 2 white widow seeds are still floating . Should I give them more time or count them as a no go. Also would I call Ilgm and tell them or do I need to take photos ? How does getting the seeds replaced if they dont germ work ? Thanks for all the advice and input in advanced !!

Give the seeds that are floating a little tap and that should make them sink. You can also add a few drops of hydrogen peroxide to the water and that will help soften the shell and aid in cracking open :v::bear:

4 Likes

I would go ahead and place them in moist paper towels or your choice of medium.

I bet that they will sprout for you

4 Likes

Both gotcha covered, I’ll add a few drop of peroxide to the shot glass I have seeds in in 72 hrs no tail, I’ll get a paper towel going, sometimes ya get a stubborn seed but they’ll pop

3 Likes

Thank you all i will try these to see if it helps

Gave them girls a love tap and down they went , tanks guys

3 Likes