Germinating auto gorilla glue

Is anyone having issues with starting auto gorilla glue ?
So far 5 never germinated , one barely did but I planted it anyway .the pic is the one that barely germinated . Could not see it with bare eyes .
Let me know how you start yours .

Overnight soak. Then in a ziplock bag with a moist paper towel.
If they are ILGM seeds, contact customer service for replacements.

2 Likes

follow basic sprouting technique suggested in the Free Grow Information section. also, Free Grow book download

1 Like

Yes I’m having the same problem only 1 of mine germinated out of 10, I have tried soaking 3 in spring water for 24 hrs then in zip lock bag in damp paper towel, I have tried soaking 3 for 48 hrs then into zip lock bag in damp paper towel, I have tried just putting 4 directly into ziplock bag in damp paper towel, it has been 9 days so far and only one grew a taproot, which I planted and it’s growing., very irritating to say the least, these seeds are not cheap. Only thing I can think of is they must be old seeds.
I’m in contact with customer service, hopefully they send me new ones.

I have a gorilla glue auto from ILGM growing right now that I ordered back in June or July I wanna say. I don’t germinate tho, I just plant them directly in my 5 gallon fabric pots, sprinkle a few drops of water on the spot, water in a circle around the area and in about 3-5 days, I always have a plant

Given it’s winter, could temperature be a factor?

U growing it outside?

My seeds barely germinated in a 60 degree basement