Gelato, Wedding Cake & Zkittlez Autos with a Durban Poison Photo just to complicate things

Hi to all, thanks for checking in! I’m almost definitely a little over ambitious in my goals, but here’s what I’m doing:

Well, 1st I’m gonna figure out what I’m doing here, this create topic section is a little wonky to me…

2 Likes

Well you definitely started one! Welcome!
I can change it to whatever you need so no worries.

1 Like

Hah, yea I have photos and wanted to start a grow journal (think that’s where I am) but wanted to try to find a post I read that had all the criteria I should post in one of these first… it listed everything I should put in the post.

And thanks!

2 Likes

Post any pictures you’d like, as long as there’s no personal information shared. (Mail is a big one in pictures but you get the point)
This is your space, decorate it how you’d like.

1 Like

For a guy in IT for over 30 years, you’d think this would be cake for me, but I have no idea what I am doing… I’m afraid I’ll need more help navigating the forums than with my grow! I mean I don’t even get the concept, took me 10 minutes to get back here to reply to you.

I wanted to get back to my original post to start creating the journal, but all I could figure out how to do was reply to you…

Do I reply to myself?
Or do I somehow get back to what I originally wrote and edit it as I was hoping to do? I thought I’d be able to get back in and delete the 2nd paragraph and change it to the real content, if that makes sense, see below:

"Hi to all, thanks for checking in! I’m almost definitely a little over ambitious in my goals, but here’s what I’m doing:

Well, 1st I’m gonna figure out what I’m doing here, this create topic section is a little wonky to me…
I wanted to lose the above line and have my pics and intro content there for the grow.

Maybe I should just delete this post and try it again later if I ever figure out what’s going on? Don’t want everybody having to read through all this every time they check in on the grow! I know I wouldn’t want to… :sleeping:

2 Likes

You can reply to yourself, or you can just hit the general reply button at the bottom.

1 Like

OK, thanks again! I think I got this now. :nerd_face:

1 Like