GDPA with Mars Hydro SP3000 2x4 tent kit

Haven’t posted a pic at this angle in a bit.

5 Likes

July 31st, Day 96 and 100. Flower days left ro right: 56 days, 76 days and both plants on the right 72 days. Will probably harvest plants 2 and 3 sometime in the coming week. Definitely seeing some more amber.

5 Likes

Looking really good cooter! I can’t believe you’re able to fit all four of those in the tent!

2 Likes

Thanks buddy!! Tent is definitely full!! Lol. The SP3000 seems to have enough ass to provide plenty of light to it all though. Actually turned it back down to 75% trying to control the foxtailing. Might be a genetics thing though, the plants I harvested in my closet grow foxtailed bad at the end as well

2 Likes

Wall to wall greatness Bro :love_you_gesture:. Hope you’ve got trimming help :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks brother!! My wife likes to watch me if that counts as trimming help!! Lol

2 Likes

At least you got some company, usually me and the radio :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Plants #2 and #3 in the dark. #1 and #4 still soaking up the SP3000 for a few more days

4 Likes

Choppy day for plants #2 and #3 2 very different phenos for sure, lol. #2 105 days from sprout, 81 days in flower. #3 101 days from sprout, 77 days in flower.
Plant 2 is my little bonsai looking gal. Short but pretty dense. She’s pretty full though.
Plant 3 got very tall. Her 2 main colas are decent but didn’t fill out as none of her colas did. But the buds seem pretty dense. Both pretty cool plants!
@Low @Not2SureYet @Mr_Wormwood

7 Likes

Beautiful buds
Congratulations on chop day

3 Likes

Ayyyyyyeee congrats!

2 Likes

It looks like she did great for you. Congrats on the harvest :grin: You got some nice colas there :+1:

1 Like

Nice! Now the longest 6-10 days of your life.

2 Likes

Thanks guys!!

You like that light right?! I’m happy with my fc3000 but I still wonder ya know. Great looking harvest @CooterJuice well done!

2 Likes

Yes! So far the SP3000 seems awesome!! Buds seem to be nice and dense on all these girls. And with it being a bar style light the coverage is alot more even. Almost ordered another one for my closet grow room. But with the closet measuring 2.5ft x 5ft the footprint of the SP3000 isn’t quite big enough.

2 Likes

Damn bro….very nice job! Can’t wait to hear how they all smoke. You nailed it!

2 Likes

Thanks man!!

Last 2 plants in the tent appear to be ripening faster since i was able to spread them apart I assume. Will have to check the trichs tonight after work. No pics atm, but there appearance is saying I’m ready!!

2 Likes

Root balls. Interesting, the roots in my first grow in plastic buckets looked much healthier imo!!
This grow fabric pot

My last grow in plastic buckets.

3 Likes