GDPA with Mars Hydro SP3000 2x4 tent kit

Fabric pots are for air pruning, right? So I wouldn’t expect them to be white. Which means the roots in general shouldn’t ever circle the fabric pot becoming “root bound.” :v:t3::sunglasses::dash::dash::dash:

2 Likes

Like your venting. I had heat issues so I took one of the my 2 4" intake pipes and hooked directly to window AC.

3 Likes

Right on. I understand the concept. I guess I just expected “healthier” looking, lol. Or don’t smoke too much GDP and think about roots!!

2 Likes

Plant #4 showing some nice fade. Will be putting her in the dark here soon, as soon as I figure out how I can, lol. Plant #1 (the mutant) can definitely go longer

Plant 4 trich shots

Pics of the “Mutant”

4 Likes

The roots grow different in plastic. In fabric. They grow out and air prune. In plastic. They tend to circle around making them seem more dense.

Plastic, before I transplanted to a bigger pot

3 Likes

August 7th, Day 105 from sprout and 80 days in flower. I went ahead and chopped plant #4. Getting her long ass colas out of the tent was a PITA, lol. Pre harvest pics didn’t happen, lol. So here she is hanging with her other 2 sisters. The mutant (plant #1) has the tent all to herself. She is 105 days from sprout and 64 days in flower. Will let her go a lil longer.

Plant #2 and 3 (first 2 hanging on left) been drying 3 days today. Plant #4 is the 2 hanging on the right

4 Likes

Absolutely killed it Bro, love the long thick ass colas :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks bro!! :beers::beers:

2 Likes

Congrats on the harvest! :v:t3::sunglasses::dash::dash::dash:

1 Like

Thanks brother!! Another week or so probably on the last plant. She’ll prob hang with my Pineapple Express

Hell yeah, that’s awesome.

1 Like

Holy comas Batman! Well done!

1 Like

That’s quite the harvest….great job bro! Very impressive….you got it dialed in.

1 Like

Thanks man!!!

After 5 days hanging and 2 days sweating in paper bags plant #2 (bonsai) and #3 was ready to be trimmed and bagged for cure. Not a record breaking harvest on these 2 but some good quality buds. 113 grams of bud and 78 grams of trim/popcorn between the 2, I’ll take it. Plant #4 should be ready to trim and bag on Sunday. Tomorrow will be lights out for 48hrs for plant #1. So probably another 9 days before I wrap up this first grow in this tent.
Plant#2 (bonsai looking gal)

Plant #3 and bagged up for cure

Trim

4 Likes

Congratulations man, enjoyed reading through your grow. Needed the motivation and found some good info that I was looking in to! Buds look good, Bud. Happy smoking!

1 Like

Thanks brother!! They should be some good smoke. Smells like fruity pebbles and sticky af!! Plant #4 should yield good for me. She was thick. Will find out probably Saturday!! Happy growing man!

2 Likes

Nice!!

Edit

Looks great man, good humidity!

1 Like

Thanks brother!!

2 Likes