Garden State Garden 2020

Also accidentally broke a cola off before tripping over a line I had tying a bottom branch down more to open it up to more sunlight…:grimacing:

2 Likes

ANNNNNNND wifeypoo reports stench from the driveway, in front of the house…time for her (the plant) to go

2 Likes

May she fill your lungs with joy, rip.

1 Like

They look Nice Clean should smoke good

1 Like

Thanks @Unknown @Nip

Here she is

5 Likes

Nice, I know you wish she could have hung on longer, but it’s the right thing to do! Enjoy her Smoke, she’s been a good Girl

1 Like

Heyyyy Masel Tov amigo!

If wifey thought it smelled before… lol just wait

@Green707Thumb she’s acting as if we didn’t already go thru this last year :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Heres all the tops

2 Likes

and the other goods

3 Likes

Trim :alarm_clock: Time

Roll at least one and enjoy it!

1 Like

And it begins!

1 Like

Well here we are, the tops all trimmed, ready for a wash, and then a nice pile of buds to still go through!

1 Like

2 Likes

Looking nice man sucks it’s early but better to get some then lose it all

Thanks @Josh1126 !

It’s quite a relief to not be fighting mold this morning…now I’ve gotta keep a close out on my.mendo kush girly! She’s looking more and more plump bu the day, only 1 spot of rot so far, many days ago and on top of a cola (caused by an inch worm I found in the bud)

Then those 3 blue dream…ughhh they need like another month :man_facepalming:

I know what you mean I got about the same amount of time left on my super silver haze and they are calling for two more days of rain down this way not what I wanted lol

1 Like

Josh I hear ya brother, rain all day today, thats why I pulled the trigger on this one plant…how you making out otherwise? Any issues with rot? Its been a beautiful 4 days in a row

It’s been absolutely stunning here and no rot that I see but we all know how that evil shit is I’m checking the plants about 4000 times a day lol

1 Like

Awesome :ok_hand: stay at it bro