Garden State Garden 2020

I’m definitely gonna try to stay on top of it especially with just about a month left I’m guessing and cooler temps coming in next week hopefully I’ll see some color on them

Holy shiz-nip nice @thedeernad. Is that just the one lady

@Josh1126 I hear ya man, cooler Temps may tempt some purple out of my blue dreams, looming forward to it! :grin:

@Unknown yes sir! That’s just to cola tops, still have the pile of midway nugs to go, and a paper bag half full of larfy buds that im.not sure what I’m gonna do with quite yet

1 Like

Ooooooo wwweeeeeee be setting right :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

About 650g pre bud wash

2 Likes

Still have a box full of larfy buds that I didn’t trim and don’t quite know what I’m going to do with…:thinking:

3 Likes

You’re going to be Stoned for a while! :nerd_face:

1 Like

And I still have 4 plants to go :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

You mean Tree’s :evergreen_tree: Those are Nice! You have done a awesome grow

I threw the larf and trim in the freezer…will deal with that later…for now time to kick back and relax for a whole 0 seconds, got a callback to work today for next week. Glad I was able to knock one plant out of the way before hand! :ok_hand:

Hash and/or butter the quick n easy routes for non-jar-worthy buds🤙🏼

2 Likes

Update on the rest of the bunch:

The blue dreams smell INCREDIBLE…they are starting to build buds fast! Lost 2 colas on the big girl from them being too heavy and ripping off, gonna do some tying up today, I’ve been neglecting them hard for at least 2 weeks now

2 Likes

Blue dreams:

4 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

The Mendo…boy do I love this plant. Its stench is out of thia world, and it just pulled thru a day and a half of rain and clouds with no rot…can’t wait to kill this one :grin:

7 Likes

1 Like