Fun Facts and Other Interesting Facts: Did you know..?

Did you know that Betty Boop was first created as a dog?

2 Likes

@SmoknGranny no thatā€™s a fun thing to know!

1 Like

Yep :+1: my friend told me today (sheā€™s a BB collector. Sure enough I checked it out and she was right!!! Checked Wikipedia :grin:

1 Like

I have learned so much and most of them I didnā€™t know! @SmoknGranny

1 Like

You might like the following. I used to have a subscription to it and loved it

:open_mouth:

1 Like

Did you know that if you mix smitty87 and CBD tincture you get silly stoned questions (LOL) @raustin @highcountrygal

3 Likes

No duh! @smitty87 like we couldnā€™t see right through you! We were just lettinā€™ you think we thought you were in your right mind!

1 Like

My right mind left a long time ago (LOL)

1 Like

If you were left with a right brain we wouldnā€™t have to wonder now would we? @smitty87

1 Like

Nope it would be crystal clear. I know with a pipe it is puff puff pass but with the tincture I guess it is drip, drip put it away!

1 Like

That is why I can not dab itā€™s dab, dab, dab, DUMB! I used to be called Dabney @smitty87

1 Like

I have to admit before I started the CBD for my toe pain I had no visible veins in my foot (Diabetes) and two days after I have large veins and warm feet. First time I can remember warm feet for many years.

3 Likes

Really? That is really a good thing to hear I have neuropathy so bad in both legs and feet but I heal very quickly, maybe that is why I smoke so much there has to be some cbdā€™s that get through! @smitty87

1 Like

I rest my case about CBD being a vasodilator.

3 Likes

You gave some of the best advise I have ever had! Thank you, I know where some of Speedy is going. CBD tincture works very well on me!
Thanks!

2 Likes

Ha! you and @Happy_Pappy have been talking! @smitty87 I just suggest things you make the choice to use it or not. Iā€™ll send my bill at the end of the month::))

2 Likes

@smitty87, pay her off now. You canā€™t afford to have a collections bill hit your credit report. Your probably behind in your union dues anyways. I just read that tincture stuff. Old man, quit whining and take some Aleve. Geez!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great to hear, @smitty87! Iā€™m super happy for you!

1 Like

I found out by accident, saw the CBD vape fluid when I was suffering with pain and felt I had nothing to lose. I could feel the inflammation in my back drop, meaning the pain dropped, and that made me look closer at the effects of CBD and, well, the rest is history.

2 Likes