Fun Facts and Other Interesting Facts: Did you know..?

king james version or are you accounting for all of the books…even the ones other folks did not want anyone to see… the truth about the past,not what somebody wants you to believe.

1 Like

I’ve been tryin’ to tell you guys that for a while! @smitty87 Yes they do talk! Now when you say grass…?

1 Like

King James Version @BIGE

1 Like

tell us…my guess is abraham…off the top of the head

1 Like

Methuselah. HIS FATHER, Enoch, did not DIE, but walked with God because he pleased him.

gotcha ,yes makes sense ‘‘old as methuselah’’‘’
book of enock not in bible…i think it should be
great info @Grandaddy013

Whenever the God botherers accost me, I look towards the Book of Leviticus.

I get so much pleasure from that one…

Don’t get me wrong, you can worship who you wish. Just don’t try to push it on me.

2 Likes

This plant is communicating with me right now! Can you say pre-flower sweety?

@Happy_Pappy
@highcountrygal

3 Likes

Well I’ll be! Looky, looky what you have done to your gals @smitty87! Caused those little ladies to come into flower! I am so happy for you! Still have a bit more trimming but will finish this am I hope. I see @Happy_Pappy is already up and ready to get this morning going!

Yea I see that too, I think I had better ribbing him. Either he is getting angry or his liker is broken. (LOL)
@Happy_Pappy

@anon35207245 nobody is trying to push anything. Just thought it was ironic that he is said to be the oldest man, in the Bible anyways, yet died before his father did. I try my best not to discuss religion or politics with anyone

1 Like

I don’t think you seen this little lady.

Named her after my partner.
@Happy_Pappy
@highcountrygal

2 Likes

Ah a purple one! @smitty87 I did a Grape Angel last year, a sativa. When I harvested her she smelled like a fresh cut pink grapefruit, it was so intense!

1 Like

This one was an ebay find. Cheap. No Happy ribs this post but???
@highcountrygal

1 Like

Not yet! @smitty87

1 Like

I warned you I was OCD it seems I cant help myself (LOL)
@highcountrygal @Happy_Pappy

2 Likes

That’s not pre flower. That’s thinking about prefliwers. This is preflower.

3 Likes

That one is looking really good by God!
@Happy_Pappy
@highcountrygal

2 Likes

Now your talking like a ligeimat friend.

2 Likes

Hey Happy look up 6 posts. @Happy_Pappy @highcountrygal

1 Like