Fun and Games on the Central Coast

Thanks @AAA

3 Likes

Quick update. We are in our house! It is, of course, 94F. But donā€™t fret! Snow is forecast for Tuesday hahahaha! We christened the house with some DT/C99 after locating the bong. It hasnā€™t sunk in yet. @Covertgrower @Not2SureYet @dbrn32 @MattyBear.

12 Likes

Iā€™m out of likes, but congratulations!!

5 Likes

Great to hear that. I saw the text and got side tracked :roll_eyes: I just jarred the DT here. Such a nice plant :grin:

5 Likes

congrats!

4 Likes

Congrats amigo!

4 Likes

Congratulations. Outmotherfreakingstanding :+1: :v:

6 Likes

Congrats man! Wish you and the misses all the best in your new adventure :wink::v::bear:

7 Likes

Congrats!

3 Likes

Iā€™m 3/4 of the way through this book and it is fabulous. Thanks for the tip. Iā€™ve found it to be more of an encyclopedia of psychedelics than a book about how to change your mind. Pollan leaves no stone unturned.

4 Likes

Finally got the desktop computer hooked up to the interweb. I should be on here more now that I can use a keyboard.

Gonna have to change the name of my journalā€¦@dbrn32 @Not2SureYet @Covertgrower @ashhhh @MattyBear @repins12 @CoyoteCody @AAA

10 Likes

Hey! We missed you! What are we changing it to? Growing in the mountains with snow? Lol

6 Likes

nice!!! How you guys settling in?

3 Likes

Got a dose of that on Monday haha. Itā€™s gonna be 75F tomorrow and mid 80ā€™s by Wednesday: crazy!

We are starting to find a place for all of our stuff. Had to do without the truck for a couple of days and I thing we cornered the market on cardboard to dispose of too. I need to get the garage shop in order so I can build cabinets in the smaller basement bedroom and get all of my reloading stuff stored: gotta find my ammo for South Dakota!

11 Likes

@Myfriendis410 glad to hear youā€™re finally getting things sorted

1 Like

Glad to hear that you are getting settled in. Moving can be stressful.

3 Likes

Glad to hear things starting to fall in place out there.

3 Likes

Congrats again on the new place. Glad to hear that yā€™all are getting settled in. Ainā€™t moving a biotch? Thatā€™s when you realize how much stuff you have, that you didnā€™t realize you had. I hope things continue to go smoothly. Have a great weekend :+1:t2: :v:t2:

2 Likes

The view out the patio door.

17 Likes

Looks nice!

2 Likes