Fun and Games on the Central Coast

Continuing from my previous journal:

I have been slow to update my journal so thought I might as well start another one. First let me introduce the little one: A friend gifted me with the seeds from a medical cannabis company he works for called “Game Changer”. It’s a straight sativa 1 to 20 CBD to THC. About 2 1/2 weeks since popping up.

Here’s a Thai Haze clone gifted by the same friend. About 4 weeks in flower

Gorilla Glue Auto

Northern Lights Auto

Green Crack Auto

RQS Diesel Auto

I’ve been taking it easy and just enjoying these. All but the little one are in FFOF and that one is in Promix.

@dbrn32 @MattyBear @Big123 @BIGE @Laurap @imSICKkid @Not2SureYet @Missiles @SmoknGranny

30 Likes

Good to see you getting a journal started for this. They are coming along nice. :grin:

8 Likes

Looking damn good!

5 Likes

Are you trying to dethrone @Big123 as the king of autos?

6 Likes

Business as usual here, great looking plants!

6 Likes

You know i Have to follow!! The autos are larger than I would of thought. Ive shyed away from autos as you know my yield problem but yours are huge already!

6 Likes

Looking good myfriend410

5 Likes

Haha :joy: :rofl: haha

1 Like

Nice healthy-looking collection of autos.

2 Likes

My brother came down to utilize the wood shop and build a base cabinet for his wife. It was a PITA but the interesting thing is, he took one bong hit of my new Crystal harvest after I warned him it was 20% more rumpty-rump than the last harvest. He staggered around for 30 seconds then tumbled to the ground; skinning his knees. He passed out from the hit. I’d say it was potent.

10 Likes

Haha :laughing: :joy: one hitter quitter

3 Likes

@Alice420 this is the newer journal. I’ll update pics later today: heading to Colorado tomorrow so a busy day.

5 Likes

Love the crystal!!!

3 Likes

All looking good. Watching!

2 Likes

Okay great! Love seeing those pics!

2 Likes

Update July 29:

All of the autos and the one photo harvested and in cure now. In total around 9 ounces which isn’t bad, considering the size.

The one plant still in play. This is her a week ago before the SCROG:

Here she is yesterday after sitting in the SCROG since Saturday:

I will veg until a few more cells are filled then flip. Maybe a week.

Promix HP
GH Flora series, Lucas Formula. Armor Si, Cal mag and Superthrive:
700 ppm plus or minus.
PH to 6.0 to 6.2.

16/8 schedule with outdoor time when sunny.

13 Likes

Looking good filling in nicely :+1:

3 Likes

Looking at some pretty girls. You like autos? Never tried. Is it a win @ harvest?

4 Likes

Looks like you’re toting a little new hardware there, congrats!

3 Likes

Autos are different. I transplanted too late and topped too late. @Not2SureYet supplied the seeds and coaching but it obviously didn’t take haha. They were stout little things and I got a respectable cola or two from each. It’s maybe a good idea if you are shopping for that perfect strain: run it in an auto and then go back and do photos when you find the one you like.

6 Likes