Fun and Games in Colorado

Like everybody, we are also so sorry to hear of your loss. May you find peace knowing he’ll no longer be suffering. PIP Dodger! :pray:t2::v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

It’s not a good day for sure.

He was our “Artful Dodger”.

Bold, Curious. Gorgeous. I’d like to say smart too but that’s going too far. Always tried to lead but ended up following well. Never made a mess in the house. Loved car rides. And he adored my wife.

11 Likes

Very sorry for your loss Alan, may he RIP. He seems like he was the sweetest

10 Likes

Condolences :bouquet: for Dodger’s passing Amigo :heart::rainbow::four_leaf_clover:

Thank you for sharing.

6 Likes

Dogs are the purest creature there is. Pets are family. Very sorry to hear of your loss.

6 Likes

Final update July 24, 2021:

SLH came down July 17 and just went in to a tote to equalize before trimming and jarring.

This will be it for me until December/January as a: I have a LOT of flower and b: very busy fall hunting season

23 Likes

Love that last pic. You can tell she knows she’s getting her picture taken, standing there so pretty. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Looks great amigo

5 Likes

What a send off. Good luck bringing home some food! Have fun

5 Likes

Very nice!

4 Likes

@Not2SureYet we put a deposit down on a Brittany: one of these little guys:

Poppy needs a playmate and so do I.

17 Likes

They are cute little ones. It is going to wear poor Poppy out. Funny how tiny their ears are compared to when they are full grown :grin:

7 Likes

Looking great sir! Excited for you and your new playmate

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 well you can come up hunting now, lol borders open.
Not for us though we still can’t go down =( I want to go down so I can get a J&J shot…

What was the yeild on that last plant?

1 Like

202 grams on the SLH.

Currently we could go to Alberta but we couldn’t return. Plus, my friend refuses to vaccinate.

3 Likes

The federal government opened its borders, you can go to Ontario and stuff now as well it’s open.

Why couldn’t you return?

1 Like

The U.S.A. has not opened it’s borders to returning travelers based on the latest information from FEMA.

1 Like

If your a US citizen they can’t refuse you entry I thought?

Our news intervied so many people in line up stoked to come back into Canada for relationships, family, or to visit their cottages lol

I know Canadians can still get into the US if it’s considered “essential”

3 Likes

Your essential to our growing efforts so @Nicky come on down

7 Likes

I second that.

2 Likes