Fun and Games in Colorado

Week 6. Last rez before water only.

20 Likes

God dang…getting all the light!

10 Likes

How come lights are so close?

3 Likes

The lights are diffuse enough to slam down on plant for better canopy penetration.

Instead of running the one panel at peak output I angled two other fixtures and turned all of them down to around 135 watts. Plant is doing well with that.

11 Likes

14 Likes

Very nice looking! Actually, she looks like she’s just standing there sunbathing.

Now about that picture, I just want to thank you for making sure I never buy ice from a store like that again… :scream::rofl::joy::rofl::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

She looks great. So that is the last one standing huh. Looks like your cupboards are going to be full :grin:

2 Likes

Dude! I’ve got over 4 lbs before harvesting that plant…

6 Likes

Mine are empty. I am lucky if I get to see it for a week when it is done :sleepy: lol

1 Like

hey @Myfriendis410 with 4 pounds ill gladly be yourfriend411 lmao.

11 Likes

Do you keep them close to maintain height of the plant?

1 Like

I’ve never had any luck using that to keep plants short. Mainly it’s so light can get deeper into the plant.

5 Likes

Dodger had a big breakfast of bacon and eggs after a breakfast of schnitzel. He’s comfortable now. Taking him for his last vet’s appointment this morning.

I hope he waits for me with Dandy when it’s my time.

I love you Buddy Boy!

16 Likes

20 Likes

Always tough losing a friend. Sorry he had to go, but I’m glad I had the honor to meet him and give him some pets. Love to you and your wife

14 Likes

Man, looking at his pictures makes it even harder. He was a great dog. Only asked for a few treats and a pat on the head now and then and he was happy as one could be. Poppy is going to be lost for a while.
RIP my friend

15 Likes

Love you brother and I’m sorry you had to make the decision! Losing a dog is harder than losing anything else!

15 Likes

I hope you named him after my Los Angeles Dodgers :laughing: :blush:
Very cute little
Very very tough when you loose a family member.
Sorry to hear myfriends

9 Likes

Nice looking girls my friend and I am really sorry.

They say it’s better to have loved and lost than to have never loved before. I think this is wrong because we never really lose anyone and in the end, love truly remains. With this I hope you find a still space within your heart to commune with your friend. For they’re always with you and even, are a part of you. Eternally. So how can we lose a part of ourselves? We dont, we simply need to be with that aspect of ourselves in those realizations of presence.

You’re valued and appreciated. Loved and respected. Never forget these things A.

11 Likes

Love to both you and your wife. Losing a friend is heartbreaking, my deepest sympathies.

9 Likes