Full Flower Eclipse Moon -- Seed Drop - May 15 -- Join the Fun

@GrnyGrows Goodmorning I was wondering if there was going to be the seed drop event like last year. Have been thinking and wondering, I have some ready to go in the garden pre planning

4/30 sprouts these 3 are bag seeds i have a couple of clones and Brothers Grimm to go outside this year.

Last years seedling for the 15th ended up 10’ tall.

These are some of my April babys from Graysins Farms.

2 Likes

@GrnyGrows I’ve been gone as well but it’s nice to see you… me and my daughter were just talking about our favorite Strawberry moon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Sweet moonie friends. I can’t believe it’s been almost two years since I posted this thread. And, I’m back. I hope you’re all well. It’s been a long time and I can’t wait to reconnect.
@Newt
@Retiredoldguy
@CurrDogg420
@LongtimeListener_FirsttimeCaller
@Reed71
@beachglass
@SnkeyezCobra
@Highwayman420
@OGIncognito

10 Likes

Welcome back!!! All is well here (I retired at the end of last year), so actually all is wonderful here. :smile_cat:

How have you been? Can’t wait to get caught up.

:lizard:

3 Likes

Hello there I came across your path a time ago on full moon planting and things, nice to see ya back.

4 Likes

Welcome back, I hope you are doing well. Didn’t you have to crash your grow if I remember correctly?

4 Likes

Welcome back @GrnyGrows happy to hear from you my friend happy growing

4 Likes

Happy Easter @GrnyGrows …still here in the mornings…it hangs still to this day

8 Likes

Morning @GrnyGrows, my favourite ray of moon light! Hope all is well and you found a place where you can grow! Welcome back!

3 Likes

FWIW . . .

You going to CannaCon again this year?

CannaCon South 2024 happens this week (April 5 & 6) at the Oklahoma City Convention Center

May 17 & 18 in Albuquerque for CannaCon West

August 16 & 17 in Saint Paul for CannaCon Midwest

October 3 & 4 in Cleveland for CannaCon Midwest (again)

2 Likes

Granny!!! Great to hear from you!! Me and the little one still discuss what the upcoming moons are!! I hope you are doing well!!

no not going this year…morning growmies…

2 Likes

That was a cool thread, can’t believe it’s been 2 years

1 Like

Happy 420 @GrnyGrows …hope all is well with you and the mister…

3 Likes