Full Flower Eclipse Moon -- Seed Drop - May 15 -- Join the Fun

These are my indoor moonies they were on hold in the nursery until my last grow finished but I didn’t want to miss out on the super moon drop lol. 1-2 weeks and I will induce flowering depending how fast they fill out

Out door

7 Likes

My June moonies:

7 Likes

Oh crap i forgot all about this. Here’s my moonies

Pretty sure that them :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Here they are on flush this week

6 Likes

I hope you had all had better luck than me. Police called for a routine check and found my tebet and my monstrous outdoor ones. They cut them all down and severed all leads. All I salvaged was a 4/4" fan a phlizon 2022 and a 2’’
,*2’ tent with skits in it. When I do photos I will take patches *om the ducjed 4x4 and 8xi8.

Im gonna start a journal if anyone wants to watch.
2x2 yent
Coco
Can a an b
Rhizo
Kolbloom. Calmag.
75°c 50 rh.
I’m not used to leds so not sure how high goq powerful.
Please follow amd help. Comments welcome
Pictures to folwlow
Strawberry banana
Banana kush cake
Smallest.

Dr widow…
Mazar
Bigg~ lst

1 Like

Processing: IMG_20221005_140205.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20221005_140200.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20221005_140152.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20221001_143035.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20221001_143034.jpg…

OM gosh everyone. Look at this thread. Im so happy to see you all. Ive missed you so much. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Insane. Moonies forever.

2 Likes

@Newt how are you. Happy to be back.

3 Likes

Stunning plants.

1 Like

So sorry for the late reply! That sucks I hope you have now or find somewhere very soon :pray:t2::black_heart: how was your Xmas and your new year?

1 Like

Na bro someone snitched on you :weary::pray:t2: they can’t and don’t just do routine checks unless you’re just released from prison and being watched for whatever reason :pray:t2: that sucks tho bro it’s tough here in the UK

2 Likes

Welcome back! How are you?!?!?!?

2 Likes

Welcome back! I actually thot about shooting you an email thru the old forum just to see how things were going! Did you find a place for your home? Started growing again?
Hoping you and yours are well!

1 Like

We’re hanging in there. Still in the same location. A move doesn’t seem to be in the books. How have you been?

4 Likes

I’m as fine as the hair on a frog’s belly, thank you!

3 Likes

Hey. I’ve not been on either site for months. But, that is changing. We didn’t move… still might, but doubtful. So, I have lots of decisions to make. Been continuing construction on our place and enjoying the fire every night. How have you been?

10 Likes

I haven’t updated moons in a few months. So, on Feb. 5, we experience the Full Snow Moon. I think it will be a big day for me. Hope I can move fast enough.

6 Likes

Good to hear from you @GrnyGrows. Glad you are well.

2 Likes

How are ya? I’m so glad to be back. Intimidated, again, but happy.

3 Likes