Fruity Mix Pack First run

3 Likes

Pics of the girls this is a grand total of 17 Days in from time of soaking seeds for germ to this. I need some help on topping or fimming can’t decide weiter to top, or fimmm, there are pros and cons to both. I Personally have no experience fimming but have topped a few plants on my last grow. Input would be good.

1 Like

@xxpain4uxx
Looking good
what going on
You’ll want to top once you have five sets of tru leaves I don’t count the round leaves or the single finger leaves fyi
I usually top myself most like fimming cause when done right you can end up with thre or four tops when done wrong you end up topping so I suggest you fim and worse that can happen is you top them instead hahaha but basically they are the same method
Although they do say fimming is less stress full ??
Feel free to Tag me anytime if I can help

So from the Pic @Countryboyjvd1971 would you consider that two or three nodes on those most recent pic of the best looking plant. I kinda want an idea of where our minds are garden wise i mean I figure I got two coming on third now would you agree?

@xxpain4uxx I would call that three

I Fimmed this one I think lol.

1 Like

Did Not touch these.

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

How do they look so far

1 Like

I have decided to just let these first ones grow to see which ones I wanna scrog next grow.

1 Like

Looking good. I am finishing a Fruity Pack plus Blue Dream grow. Maybe I will share a pik or 2 with you.

1 Like

right on be good to see the fruity is suppose to look like.

1 Like

Fimmed the one the other day checked on it today looks like im gonna have my 4 so yay~!!!

1 Like

Ive got the same grow going… fruity mix pack and patriot mixpack… those girls looked just like mine! Keep up the good work

Check out my grow Journal

The strawberry grows wild and out
Its in the top right corner and actually the back three are the fruity mix pack

4 Likes

3 Likes

I am not 100% sure but I do got 4 outshoots so I believe I fimmed it you’re right @Countryboyjvd1971 its just a hair difference between fimming and topping . This is also one of the strawberry ones I got one and a half weeks of veg on 400 watts. Thinking of going to 600watts now(within the week) and a thousand during flowering any thoughts or input on this? Also update topped or fimmed the rest as well so they should be doing their splitting soon.

1 Like