Fox Farms vs. Speedy Veg - ILGM Gold Leaf comparison Journal 04/27/18

Well my plants survied their first summer storm it down poured for about an hour. Thanks to the Gypsum Queen and that wonderful qypsum there was no damage what so ever. A friend that is growing in the same complex (that called me crazy for using qypsum) suffered seceral broken kolas due to the extra weight of the rain. He has a different opinion of the use of gypsum now. Thank you again my friend and mentor highcountrygal for your sound advise and totulage. I am grateful that our paths crossed and I had the good sense to listen to your advise. “All Hail The Qypsum Queen” @highcountrygal @Happy_Pappy @Mrcrabs @mulegal @raustin

2 Likes

2 Likes

Even the little guys

2 Likes

@smitty87 Good morning! You guys got rain? It’s been miserable and humid here and no rain! Yea for the G word! Mine are strong and sturdy and I know yours are! they must have loved the rain! I know I’ve been MIA a lot but these young ladies are workin’ me a lot. I have to try to rearrange them today because one is close to 6’ I will get back in a bit

3 Likes

Thank you for your encouragement. And I was getting worried about you Oh Gracious Queen. Yea it down poured for about an hour. I live between two mountains and the clouds kinda pack up between the two and dump on us occasionally. @highcountrygal

2 Likes

My contender the Grape Ape is almost 4’ and showing no interest in stopping. Coming to challenge for bud of the month. They all are getting so tall we can hardly see out the kitchen window (LOL) Thanks again I think we did it!
@highcountrygal

2 Likes

There Gona love that rain my friend, your girls are becoming monsters, keep up the good work

2 Likes

I’m usually up by 4 am and I usually simulate rain fall for about 5 minutes but this morning it poured for at least an hour. Have to admit it was getting sketchy there for a while. But thru the magic of gypsum they did great. Haven’t chatted with you in a while how is life treating you? @Mrcrabs

@smitty87 You kind Sir did it I just pointed you in the right direction, you took the initiative and made the choices! hank you for the positive feedback on the gypsum, I don’t think many people took me seriously, both of ours stood up to that horrid heat without a missing a beat. Makes for a heck of a strong plant for sure!

2 Likes

You got that right this morning it was Raining like “Hell Wouldn’t Have it” and my girls just looked up like is that all you got! And the heat 112 degrees and didn’t miss a beat. I guess that you could say that I’m Hooked on Gypsum (and SpeedyVeg of course). Thanks for the heads up on the gypsum and if they don’t want healthy sturdy plants then so be it. In the trades that I worked in as a Mechanic we had a sane, “A Millwright can fix anything but we can’t fix Stupid” I think that covers all the non-gypsum people. (LOL) @highcountrygal

2 Likes

@smitty87 check this out I had to lower her!! Easy 6’ Amnesia Haze

4 Likes

To bad that you couldn’t dig a hole to put the bucket in I would have dreaded cutting such a magnificent Plant. @highcountrygal

I have worn this belt for almost 20 years and I believe it is true! A Millwright can fix anything except Stupid.

@Happy_Pappy @highcountrygal @merlin44 @Mrcrabs
Look Happy you hit #1 but you are still #2 in my book you handsome devil.

2 Likes

This morning I have something to report. I took these pics this morning 07/19 and there was a significant amount of growth as you can see by comparing other photos I have posted. The Grape Ape (My Bud of the month soon to be a contender) grew a whopping 4 inches taller yesterday due to the down pour She is too tall to get all of her in the photo she is the tall one next to the condo. And my little guys grew 3 1/2 inches yesterday.
Here is the family photo.

This is one of the Purple Dragons, notice the stab stick (Thanks HGC great tool) I used it to gauge the growth as you can see it is significant this morning.

Thanks for all the kind words and prayers one phrase comes to mind for me “Trust all things in Christ my Lord and savior” God Bless each and every one of you!
@highcountrygal @Happy_Pappy @raustin @Laurap @merlin44 @Mrcrabs @Mitak17 @SmoknGranny @Newman444
See Happy you are #2

7 Likes

@smitty87 and you asked me for my help? Those are something else Looks like a perfect spot!

1 Like

@highcountrygal, I sure did! I will forever be grateful for you taking the time out of your day to mentor me! " All Hail the Gypsum Queen"!

1 Like

@smitty87 Thanks I do really appreciate theThanks. I’ve talked myself blue in the face and look what you did with it! What size pots?

1 Like

The autos are in 3 gallon pots the purple haze are also in 3 gallon pots the grape ape are 5 gal and the purple dragons are in 10 gal pots. Experimenting with the different sizes to find the best results for the buck @highcountrygal

2 Likes

@Stevengray60 here is someone using speedy veg. Check out his grow, plants are looking awesome

1 Like

Thx @Mrcrabs I have been putting in the work.

1 Like