Forgot to water!

Will these guys come back?

3 Likes

yes
just get them a good drink
Time to transplant them too. This will help avoid this again.

4 Likes

Thanks!
That was my plan,…just got busy and apparently screwed up, wish me luck!:nerd_face:

3 Likes

Good luck. I bet you can get them back into good shape. Water and soil…

1 Like

What if anything can I do for now? How long before I know that they’re not going to be ok?..I’ve got moar seeds, but don’t really want to start over :persevere:

1 Like

Hi. Welcome to the neighborhood .Transplant into cannabis friendly soil in a fabric bag. These are hard to over water.
What strain? Soil? light name? Nutrients. Ph meter? These will just help everyone get to know your ladies…

2 Likes

One or 2 are trying to live,…I turned light off yesterday and today,…I wonder how long I should leave off tho🤷‍♀️ They’re in my unused back bathroom and had unfiltered light till this morning when I put tin foil up…
Anyway, imma newbie, I just start in jiffy pots things, grow lights about 6-8 inches, n idea on ph and other technical stuffz​:woman_shrugging::thinking:have some special something kinda potting soil I’m gonna transplant to, had 5 plants last year and didn’t get them till about 3 months, my nephew has been helping start and then brought here to put in a different area last year, we’ll hafta see how this location works, but I screwed up not watering and now not sure if I need to start over or how long to wait and see about these!!:persevere::persevere:

1 Like

So I made a thread the other day talking about this.
I purposely caused an extreme draught situation to show how much they can take.
Just water them and if you want to turn down light just for a day or so it want hurt.

Its possible you will lose alot if your foliage over the next week but as long as every leaf doesn’t drop, its a really small chance they want make it, highly likely they will be just fine :+1:

1 Like

You will know with in hours.
You should see a difference in no time, with in 24 hours they be back to normal, other then alot of leaf may fall off, some definitely will…
But don’t stress, they be fine (probably) :grin:

1 Like

Welcome to the community :blush: I’m with everyone else. Give them a good drink. They should perk back up. And transplant them. :blush::v:

Did u not see my ‘today’s’ pic?,…mainly just ones halfway perked up?..
I just don’t wanna waste a lot of time on these if it is indeed a waste?..

1 Like

Godfather OG is strain,…theys about 6 weeks old, was about ready for 2nd top off first set…:sob:

I didn’t realize till now, but i saw the last pictures from today and thought that was the post.
I started to suggest turning light intensity down but without any light they don’t have any energy.

Its not a 100% but most always they can come back from alot …