FirstTimers 3rd Grow: Blue Dream Auto, CBD Kush Auto, Critical Mass CBD Auto

Pre-assembled or DIY version?

1 Like

Monday Update:

1.) White Widow Auto CBD on Day 59. Looks small to me as the other WWs I grew were bigger and plumper.

The Kush Auto CBD older gal:

new Kush Auto CBD or Critical Mass Auto CBD:

and last but not least…
Blue Dream Auto:

all the young gals and ladies together:

4 Likes

Looking good brother. Nice colors. Or is that a purple blurple?

Are you using soil or coco? Your medium looks like it’s really dry in most pics. If your in coco I would definitely water a little more often you want to keep the coco moist but not soaked. Soil almost the same water till damp and let it start to dry a little before watering again. (Might help the lady’s stretch a litttle more)

1 Like

Sorry just saw this…DIY all the way brother lol…come on can’t pass on a chance to bust out tools. Plus it’s cheaper.

2 Likes

yeah, the hanging light on the far left (cant really see it) is a blurple light

2 Likes

Thanks, I have alot of perlite mixed in with soil that is already pretty well-draining. I am thinking that I do need to water more. Good observation @ConcreteBudz
:+1:

2 Likes

@ConcreteBudz is the bomb to hang around with here! :v::+1: been helping me since the minute I joined forum. Literally. If you look at my 2 plant tent and light kit online I think he was first responder. Just looked, he was!

3 Likes

Haha I’m all over! Been lurking on the forums for almost a year I’m pumped to finally just be producing my own stuff! I’m sure we all are! And it’s nice to just pass some tips along to each other as we go of course help each other out!

4 Likes

Avoiding ‘CouchLock’

So, I am interested in evaluating and manipulating harvest-time based on my needs. I know harvest=time is personal and there are some basic guides. What I am looking for is to lessen the 'couch-lock on my White Widow Auto CBD. I have planted Blue Dream which has higher THC, so that should be interesting. In the meantime, I also have other CBD dominant plants like my CBD Critical Mass and my CBD Kush.
So, here is what I think is my CBD Critical Mass.

Here are the trichomes for this plant:

also, my White Widow is now 61 days or about 8.5 weeks. I dont want to wait this time for so much Amber trichomes because although I love the smoke…maybe it is just a little couch-lock. I tend to like to smoke 2-3 small bowls in the POTV One vaporiser…which is what it takes for me to feel it.

any input is greatly appreciated regarding how you create the good balance between ‘body-high CBD with some couch-lock’ and ‘body-high without couch-lock’

Thanks!

2 Likes

Have you seen this?

2 Likes

Thanks! Its very helpful- :+1:

2 Likes

I would wait another week and evaluate it’s not ready for what you want I would say you want mostly cloudy and very little amber
Right now you still have a lot of clear and white pistols still popping out
Good luck
Stay medicated my friend

3 Likes

Don’t leave me hanging, now that you have a big Ole stash! Lol

1 Like

Works killing me! @pr we have been banging out hours and by the time I get back to the hotel I’m dead I can’t even read up on forum. Barely get dinner down before I pass out haha 12hr days and it’s been raining a lot :pensive::unamused:

1 Like

Just messing with ya. Plus I meant in general, during my home stretch to bud heavan. Just opened up tent, looking good. Will post pics tonight or early am over on the pr channel. Don’t work too hard. We both are im sure.

1 Like

Ohhhh yeah I have seen yours the SDA are looking really nice too buddy! @pr. Everything of mine is chopped and dried. Will post some pics tomorrow while I’m trimming some buds!! :love_you_gesture::smiling_imp::sunglasses::call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

plants are doing well–
here is my Kush CBD Auto with their Low Stress Training and defoliation done:

My Blue Dream Auto (normal…not high CBD)

My White Widow: close to harvest!probably within the week:
IMG_0068|666x500](upload://beUIQ5PHva76GnwMLL2J41uNhri.jpeg)

Critical Mass CBD Auto:

6 Likes

Correction: White Widow CBD Auto:

5 Likes

Very nice!