FirstTimers 3rd Grow: Blue Dream Auto, CBD Kush Auto, Critical Mass CBD Auto

Humidity is one thing that seems pretty stable…
and who knows…maybe the Blue Dream will like it a bit hotter as I think it is more Sativa than Indica.

2 Likes

Blue Dream established…looking good at 6 days old:

we’ll see how the 5-gallon cloth pots serve them.

As for my ‘unknown CBD Auto’ plants, these two look different than the other older CBD Auto…so, it’s safe to say that of the 3 plants, 2 look identical and one is definitely different, which mean: either Kush or Critical Mass CBD Auto. Guesses welcome!

1 Like

UPDATE
Happy September, everyone!

Things are looking good. Here is my White Widow CBD Auto:

Here is my ‘unknown’ CBD Auto (it’s either CBD Auto Critical Mass or CBD Auto Kush:

Here are two (I planted both in the same 5-gallon cloth pot to experiment) CBD Auto - they are both the same strain and they are either ‘Critical Mass’ or ‘Kush’:

Here are my Blue Dream Auto:

Everything:

Seasonal change on the East Coast- big drop in humidity from 55-60% all summer down to 40%

1 Like

you are probably right…look how broader the leaves are from 2 new ones from the same ‘it’s either Critical mass or Kush’ pack. The 2 new ones have much broader leaves, for sure.

1 Like

Follow along if you are interested in Autoflower- thanks!
@spankyjr1
@Mr_Wormwood
@pr
@HappyHydroGrower
@Mark0427
@Amazon66
@CygnusX1

6 Likes

I’m here and following along
Let the wild ride begin!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag! I 'm happy to follow along never grown auto’s myself only photos show me how it’s done! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks. Im always eager to follow and learn. Ill tag ya to mine if I haven’t already.PR first real grow and 2x4 grand opening

1 Like

Well if wormwood coming over, i sure am!

Thanks for the tag brother. Always in the background. :+1:t2: Sour Diesel is a good smoke and super easy to grow as a photo.
Good luck! :v::+1:t2::sunglasses:

So far I’ve only had 4 auto Zkittles 1 got 39inches from ground next one very small and 2 in closet 1 very small and other just 1 main stem really and a few small branches. Maybe I need to follow see what you have going on. :sunflower::sunflower:

1 Like

I am not super experienced…I just started my first grow this year…but I am fairly good at research…and I found that ‘low-Stress Training’ is really important to increase yields. ‘LST’ makes all the buds get light so they all can get as big as possible. The goal isn’t how ‘tall’ the autoflower plant gets, it is how can it be trained so that all the buds get light. I have found that it is the key, for me, to get bigger yields than when there is no low stress training and defoliation. So, I hope this helps…you can also see my first and 2nd grow here by clicking around a bit (sorry, I can’t be more technical as to how to find my 2 other Grow Journals. But, if you look up ‘Low Stress Training’, I have found that is the key for me. Plus, I invested in better lighting. That’s about it-

2 Likes

Solid plan. I started doing some LST on the lower branches to get them to spread more. So far so good, but they went out more than up lol.

2 Likes

It works wonders. Lighting is :key: too.

2 Likes

Lighting is huge part of it, hence the reason I just dropped another $500 on a ChilLED X3.

3 Likes

Can’t believe hlg has not come out with bar style. Great for tight spaces.

2 Likes

and the X3 was cheaper than the HLG 600 R-spec by quite a bit.

3 Likes

That’s a bonus. @ConcreteBudz has same one I think. With obvious success!

3 Likes

Woooowoooo chilled tech x3 baby! Yeah I’m waiting for HLG drop a bar styled light. I’m sure it will be insane @pr. The bar style just spreads out light more even to canopy.

2 Likes

I can’t wait, order is still processing. Needs to hurry the hell up lol.

3 Likes