First WWA Grow fingers crossed

I water every 3 days just to make sure the soil is dried out to prevent overwatering. They are in FFOF @AfgVet

2 Likes

Maybe they’re just working on root growth. They’ll do that, then they’ll sprout up

3 Likes

Ok sounds good thank you @AfgVet

2 Likes

How much water are you giving them each time?

2 Likes

I feed them 10 mil each of water . Should I be feeding them Ounces of water now ? @AfgVet

I am new too but when my plants were that size they were getting 120mls every 3 days. They were soil.

1 Like

Holy crap I guess I’m really underfeeding the girls ? That can probably explain the slow growth and the yellowing to the leaves? @Fergus

2 Likes

Yeah, I would say you need to give them more ph-ed water each time. They’re big enough. Personally I don’t get wrapped up in measuring to the ml. And over watering comes into play with watering too often, not too much (at the stage you are at) I would be giving them about a half of solo cup of water to start. Water around the circumference of the leaf growth. Then let the soil dry before watering again

2 Likes

Ok thanks for clearing that up I thought if I would to much at once that would cause it to be over watered. I try my best to let the soil sit 3-4 days after water before I water again , to make sure the soil is complete dry . I’ll start pumping up the Amish t of water I give them when I do @AfgVet

2 Likes

Feel the weight of the pot when it’s dry. Get a good feel for it. Then water. You can then judge the dryness of the soil by him much the pot wighs

2 Likes

Alright I’ll give that a a try once they dry out , also when you do think I should LST?

I was thinking about doing it tonight

3 Likes

I’m not that experienced with LST, but this guy is. Hey @Bulldognuts can you share some advice on LST?

2 Likes

I went ahead and LST them . I think they are young to be trained but it’s ok . I don’t think I’ll be fimming or topping my autos only LST.

@AfgVet @Druiddescent

5 Likes

Good start! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you !

2 Likes

I usually wait until they get a little taller. But really there’s no wrong way to LST generally speaking. Trial and error is the best teacher.

5 Likes

Yeah I think I should have waited for one to get a bit taller went to check on them this morning and this how the smallest one looked lol . I think I’m going to let this one grow alittle more before I LST .

@Bulldognuts

5 Likes

You’re learning your way and that’s the best. I learned also when I did it to my small blackberry auto. Live and learn!!

1 Like

If you haven’t used any yet, try mixing in a little bit of molasses with your next watering. It might help wake up the microbes in your soil. About a teaspoon of unsulfured backstrap molasses per quart of water.

2 Likes

@Oheeeoh is right. I use molasses and liquid kelp. Plants love it. Happy soil=happy plants

1 Like