First WWA Grow fingers crossed

I’m glad their good bugs but I’m still going to let the soil dry out best as possible to get rid of them @Druiddescent

1 Like

Photo update on the grow seems to be going pretty slow . The leaves looks like their starting to turn yellow should I be feeding the plant nutes ?

1 Like

Too early for nutes. Wait till they are in final pot. I always plant my auto seeds in their forever home. When will you transplant?

Do you think I should transplant them now or a week from now ? @Druiddescent

1 Like

I would transplant now. That way roots have room and you can add extra soil around stem higher up to stabilize them.

1 Like

Ok sounds good I’m going to transplant rn

1 Like

So I ended up transplanting today I didn’t have enough soil for 4 pots . So I went ahead and bought more FFOF and some perlite . I did me best with the 70% FFOF and 30% perlite . The roots looked to be growing when I took them out of the solo cups . I think for my next future grows I’m just going to start the seedling in the forever homes .

3 Likes

Looks great! Yea I just drop into forever pot. They look happy and have lots of room to grow!

1 Like

Thanks bro! I honestly wasn’t expecting to see that many roots I hope all goes well In the next few days after transplant @Druiddescent

2 Likes

So I currently have my light set up 20” away from the top of the plants , it is also on lowest dimmable setting . Should I raise the light up so I don’t burn the plants ? When should I start adjusting the brightness on the light ? The light I’m running is a HLG 260w QB v2

1 Like

I would say at least 50 to 75% as you need to get them used to it. I have the 135w Hlg which is a qb288 v2 rspec. So just 1 of your panels. I don’t dim. At all. I give them full light from day 1. Im at 27 inches or so.

@AIRWRECK if you see stretching it means more light. Unless you want them to stretch for lst purposes.

Ok got it thank you @Druiddescent

1 Like

@AIRWRECK no problem. I hope it helps

So since I repotted in FFOF does that mean I don’t have to add nutes for another 3-4 weeks or can I start adding some of the fox farm trio nutes and cal mag ? I’m only asking because some of my leaves are turning yellow . @Druiddescent

1 Like

The plants looks like it took the transplant well .
Here is the plant that is yellowing

1 Like

Nope. Fresh soil fresh clock lol that yellow should fade as roots take up nutes in fresh soil.

1 Like

Ahh that’s a good ways putting it . And okie let see what happens in the next few days hopefully the growth will finally take off . Thank you for the always helping ! @Druiddescent

1 Like

The plants are growing at a very slow past . Am I doing something wrong ? I see other people’s plants same seed , same seed bank but different growth rate . Is it my environment ? My light ? The amount of water I’m feeding it ?

This is week three .

2 Likes

A slow growth rate when they’re as small as yours is often caused by over watering as so many do when first starting out. What’s your watering routine? And medium? Soil, coco?

1 Like