First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

We’re hitting 90 for a few days, and we don’t get HOT until late July, early August. She’ll be down in roughly a month tho. I had a privacy net, the wind tore up, wrapped around the fence, but it’s only 4ft and she’s waaaay taller than that. My only real option is relocating the actual greenhouse, but her main is suspended from it. I bent the snot out of it with that supercrop. Hopefully, the heat just stays low for a few more weeks.

2 Likes

Yeah hopefully it cools a bit and stays a bit cooler plus with her being in early flower she may be just fine and the heat might not do much to her do you have any type of stakes ypu could use to prop up the main long enough to move the green house?

1 Like

I can tape a few together and cram in the side of the bag to prop her up. Plus, it normally starts getting either really hot, or really wet this time of year, I don’t wanna risk the mold. I’ve already been going after WPM here and there with the garden. Gotta check with the wife though about the YWA being in the open.

Pluuuuus, it’ll block the little homeless lady that has decided to start hanging kids toys on the fence for my boys, which the dogs have been getting. She’s also accumulated a mass hoard of junk, trash, cans and more junk. Sxxx’s outta hand.

2 Likes

Got dam have the cops not kicked her ass put yet like dont get me wrong being homeless sucks and i dont wish it apon anyone but come on wtf does she have to set up her shit rite there is it public property or is it owned by a neighbor?

1 Like

Your mom sounds pretty cooĺ! Check out what i just finished. Handcrafted red cedar kief catcher/ trimming boxes.

7 Likes

I call her Big Red. Will be available on ebay in a few weeks.

3 Likes

She’s beautiful. Nice work

3 Likes

Now that’s a beautiful keif box!

3 Likes

So my neighborhood is built like a grid, and between backyards (back of homes facing each other) are alleys. They used to be driveways to back sides of homes, but now just act as utility access. This neighborhood was built with garages in back. So she’s on city property. My dogs get nervous and anxious now because she had a 120lb pitbull that is constantly in heat. My male dog has started digging and my female is chewing up nonchewables now.

3 Likes

God dam unfortunately if cops wont do shit comes down to those around to get her to flea the area sprinkler system that comes on every morning??

2 Likes

Shhoooooot it has been dry. I don’t even need it to be automatic

3 Likes

I think Border Jumper Auto will be ready for pick’ns next Friday…

Here’s her trichomes. All lower buds, closer to the main stem…

11 Likes

Hell yeah shes just starting to amber up id say 1 more week is a great chop date

1 Like

This one is a White Widow x Mexican Airlines cross, making it a more Sativa leaning. The OMSC just chopped is some heavy stuff, so I’m shooting for a dash of amber here, nothing too heavy, I need something that just put me out lol

6 Likes

Back up to plenty of stash in no time :metal: with those Ansel Adams shots over here. Looking great in your space.

2 Likes

Thanks man, I had to look that one up!

2 Likes

Aaaand OMSC is ready to go in a box until Monday. Lots of thick, firm buds, pretty much all the way down the branches. @Underthestairs be on the lookout in the next week or so!

3 Likes

@ChittyChittyBangin here’s my KoolAid Breath. She was on a 12/12 basically the whole time. She had tons of growth that didn’t get too busy, and was really easy to work with and train…

12 Likes

goat-yum

5 Likes

This is some real yum yum also. Old Man Seed Clone just about to go in a sweat box. This little nug is ready though…

12 Likes