First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

So frosty man killing the grows over there

4 Likes

frosty-blink
forrest-gump-tom-hanks

6 Likes

How did she treat you?

3 Likes

Simply splendid. Itā€™s good before bed or before getting the day going. Really diggin it.

5 Likes

Iā€™m excited to make some seeds with it

3 Likes

Held off on boxing up the OMSC until today. She still had a little more give in the stems and a teeny bit of squish in what would be lower buds if she werenā€™t hanging upside down.

And since the Border Jumper Auto is coming down withing the week, I think itā€™s time to select an auto for a 1 gallon run. Iā€™ve been debating either doing 4-6 little rascals in 1 gallons, or 1 monster in a 5 gallon. Either way, this next run, after the KoolAid Breath and Mimosa Evo are finished, will be the 1lb run.

Oi, time to start trimming! Stay Lit!!!

8 Likes

Ill join that trim party!

FB_IMG_1666965480069

6 Likes

Lol my nephew just graduated and started growing a few months ago, so I might have him come help and see how much fun it is!!! Lol I canā€™t wait for finger hash balls!!!

4 Likes

Thanks for the compliments guys! I have already sold 4. I hope this is just the beginning. Im getting too old to do contruction work and this is something i can build in my workshop. The price with the pot leaf is $225. Without is $195. The leaf is set in epoxy and will stay green forever! Happy growing

4 Likes

Do the monster one!! You know thatā€™s how I like mine LOL!!!

3 Likes

how do i remove items from shopping cart?

2 Likes

Umm, @jeffmcweed, firstly welcome to the forum. I would imagine you just find the trash can icon or there is a delete button. Sorry I havenā€™t ordered from ilgm in a while.

3 Likes

Itā€™s just so hard to choose only one!

2 Likes

Actually there is a remove button but it did not do anything, but I did figure it out, Thanks

3 Likes

Heeeey Mr. @Newt! I saw recently where you were discussing the F1 Autos from RQS. Did you pull the trigger? If so, have you dropped any? Iā€™m really considering the Orion.

4 Likes

I got 3 Orion seeds. I havenā€™t dropped any yet (planned for next grow), but I gave one to a friend, and I heard from him yesterday that his just started flowering.

2 Likes

Awesome. Did he tell you how itā€™s growing? Sorry to bug ya so early about it. These things really have my attention tho

1 Like

All the feedback I have so far, is that it germinated, got transplanted, and is starting to flower. Iā€™ll keep you posted.

2 Likes

Thanks sir! Much appreciation. I went ahead and got them from nasc. Got some of the $2 Gelonade x Blueberry Cupcake from Blimburg also. One of the Orionā€™s will be in the next grow.

5 Likes

No itā€™s notā€¦ said nobody EVER!

4 Likes