First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

Those little ladies are frosting up fast

2 Likes

Whose got the magic dust now? Damn frosting up so early…nice.
Double bud wash for you my friend.

2 Likes

I’ll admit that pic is a liiiiiiiittle cheated. Tiny bit of dew this morning. They did love the 4-2-1.2. I may bump them up some. @Pet_de_Chien is running double strength, but with other nutrients. Going to see what 1.5x does for them. 5.4-3.6-1.8 just for the GSCE’s.

4 Likes

I put some magic stuff (natural pgrs) on them! Dont do that! 100 to 200ppm at a time and watch for burn over a few days, some strains cant take it.

2 Likes

What kind of regulators are you using?

1 Like

Only 11 days outside for WW and 9 for knows Candy. They were like 4" tall when they came out…

5 Likes

Only the naturally dervied - triacontanol(alfalfa), cytokinins/auxins/gibberelins(kelp - nodosum & eklonia)…So really more of biostimulants than pgrs, but anything with hormone bumps is technically a pgr.

1 Like

The sun :sun_with_face: makes it happen fast, they’re just on fire Borderryan 22207932

2 Likes

I’ll only consider it cheating if you did something to alter it!

What you did is more like… timing :metal::rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t know how the one bud looks so bright. I took the picture in the shade with no flash.

3 Likes

Looking awesome brother… oh hexx just scrog the top and sides of the cage…lol :joy::sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes

If I knew the buds wouldn’t get stuck between the bars I would!

2 Likes

And to the inside…

I did a heavy defol and adjustments on the Purple Punch. No second node growth, and left one side growth from each first node. I’d say she is hydrated…

I got a little clipper happy and accidently snipped the 3rd nodes from the GFOG. So she won’t exactly be a Nebula, but I will top the main branches again, and give her 8 mains…

Cream Caramel CBD isn’t pouty anymore. She is already as wide as the bag. I just transplanted yesterday!..

And Pluto’s Cut is coming along. I was a little nervous because she got wider than her clear cup dome, and it has been off since yesterday, early afternoon. Seems to be ok with it…

9 Likes

Looks awesome brother… even with the mishap it Still looks great. :sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like
2 Likes

1 Like

I’m with NUG, you’ve got a perfect scrog screen :smiley:

5 Likes

I could clip some of the bars that go across the top. There’s only like an inch and a half between them

1 Like

Could be a little tight

2 Likes

If I removed every other for 3" spaces? May try it out with the Cream Caramel CBD

2 Likes