First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

My scrogs are set up with 2.5” holes so 3” will work awesome

2 Likes

And your scrogs are nothing short of awesome. Think I may get the clippers out. Be the first scrogs of it’s kind that I’ve seen.

5 Likes

Those outdoor girls r looking great man and love all the training

1 Like

I’ve been thinking that since I saw the first pic of them in the dog crate :rofl:

3 Likes

You aren’t the only one! Got a lot of comments on it. I’m gonna do it. Then I’ll bring the Cream Caramel CBD out since I haven’t done any training on her. Just gotta get the timing right for it. @BobbyDigital said we have a pretty small window for transitioning photos.

2 Likes

@Newb1 this grow started end of March. I have a lot going presently. 5 autos (will be 6 next week, and 7 the next) outside. And three photos inside. Like 9 strains,10 plants.

Edit. The journal started as my first photo/inside grow and just kinda kept going lol

3 Likes

Anybody else get the business from their wife if you run out of smoke? Oi, gonna have to call old dude. Hopefully the GSCE’s will be done in 5 weeks. Dudes place is a fxxxin human size, walkin litter box. If I smoked crack, I wouldn’t give a sxxx about his place. But I don’t so i have to hold my breath, watch my step and try not to touch anything.

4 Likes

Wow you do have alot going those in themselves is like having a full time job lots of work

1 Like

I got lucky and don’t pH. I use Jack’s and my pH falls smack in the middle of range for soil. But the training is pretty simple. First time for me

1 Like

Yeah i been thinking about switching from fox farms to that jacks seem a lot less stress then having to mix all the fox stuff then having to ph

2 Likes

I use FFOF soil, and after a few weeks distilled water, I switch to full strength Jack’s. No flushing. I’m bumping up the ratios over the next couple of weeks to really push them

3 Likes

I do but it’s her own damn fault. If she’d stop trading it for scentsy stuff she’d have plenty until next harvest. Finally figured out where it was all going. Knew she couldn’t be smoking all of it.

7 Likes

That’s hilarious :joy::rofl::sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes

LoL I smoke a bowl or two throughout the day and when she gets off we smoke at least a couple joints. I shoulda kept that fatass ounce I gave her mom. I would’ve if blah blah blah. I just got the whole “you grow and we’re out?” Like wtf? We ain’t saving it

4 Likes

I just spit my tea on my phone :joy::rofl::sunglasses::v:
It’s all accounted for tou just haven’t got to it yet :+1:

1 Like

Bahahaha thats too funny. Mine literally just smokes all day haha. I smoke at work but not nearly what she smokes at home :laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing that up honey… I’ll take a new tent… a new exhaust fan… and a banging new light. That way I can keep you happy. I’m doing this for you

5 Likes

I thought he was the instigator, not the compromiser. Instigating compromise??

He’s refined man. He knows how to use all tools of manipulation to attain his own ends.

2 Likes

Foe a moment I thought you were goin:
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what’s puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah

2 Likes