First time growing photos

Time to flip a week ago in my closet lol. Ur call tho. Half size of expectd end reulst? Flip away

1 Like

Will they stretch more once flipped? And also what do you guys do with the tent vents do you close them? if you close them how do you control airflow and heat? The one on the right (Bergmans Gold Leaf) is 13" from soil.

I have no idea about tents. I grow in closets and rooms. But yes absolute darkness is mandatory. And environmental control is even more important in flower in the dark. Humidity SPIKES. And Molds propagate.

Yes they double in height after flip.

@Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 @Cannabian @Oldguy @NavyVet420

How do you guys manage the tent lights out? Light Blocker in the fan? Sorry if ur not a tent guy. Testing new tag bombs lol

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag bombs :bomb:

1 Like

De nada homie. As said by someone smarter then me….

“I know a guy”

2 Likes

I don’t grow in a tent; rather have a ‘room’ carved out of the mechanical room in the basement.

1 Like

I dont use a tent either, have a small room over an abandoned tub.

1 Like

How the heck i tag all me growers hahaha

@Missiles @MattyBear @Gremmall @imSICKkid

Yall i KNOW have tents. Talk light blockage thru the fan before i get to googling.

@registereduser ducting is probably the answer. Ive sobered up a tad since that fresh off work blunt or 3 lol

3 Likes

I’m New to a tent. Would assume a light blocker of some kind.
Double Bend in an exhaust hose with a black interior ?
Something similar for the intake.?

:v:

1 Like

Just make an s shape in your ducting

6 Likes

:+1: yep! :point_up:

3 Likes

So you’re basically saying cover the existing vents and use one of the ports for a piece of hose to intake air. I like it! Thanks guys!

3 Likes

Yes just use one of the 4 inch ports at the bottom of the tent. Run a piece of ducting long enough to bend it into an S shape and you will be good to go.

2 Likes

I use blacked out vent hose, blocks all light.

2 Likes

Nice! I have some left over from when I reorganized my tent. Thanks!

2 Likes

I grow in a 3x3 tent, I seal (close) the ports in not using.
I have 1 intake that comes in from the AC vent with temp gauge to monitor my incoming air and a roof exhaust to pull out hot air. All this is monitored by my T4 AC Infinity fan and controller.

You need air circulation so I don’t recommend closing all the ports.

2 Likes

I had thought about ducting incoming air to AC vent nice setup.

So here I am at four days since flipping to 12/12. I probably should have taken @PurpNGold74 advice on flipping sooner. Somewhat concerned about running out of tent height. Like the title says first time so not really sure how much taller they’ll get. So far they look really good and seem to be easier to grow than autos are. Here’s some pics. Any advice or tips appreciated. Thanks guys!

3 Likes

Looking happily healthy. Full speed ahead. That flower stretch is real. Some strains double and even triple in size. Believe that

Yean growing Autos no mo’

4 Likes

9 days from flip and the Banana Kush are stretching nicely, possibly too nicely. The Goldleaf isn’t really stretching but is starting to produce buttons. The Kush are 3’ tall from floor right now. Getting concerned about running out of height in the tent. How much taller do you guys think these might get? Kush on the left Goldleaf on right.

2 Likes