First Time Grower with Slowness issues.... or impatient?

Very Nice!!!

1 Like

@TheBadHaggis Thank you!! :heart: :pray:

1 Like

Picture update! Also, I adjusted the SF-4000 in the main tent. It’s now about 12 - 14 inches above the canopy, and I put some wood pieces under one of the plants to bring it up to the Sam height as the others. I then reajust the light intensity to 44 DLI, which is 677 umol/m2 times 18 hours. Gave all the girls some water, it was 92 degrees when I came to check on them :hot_face:

2 Likes

This top cola on the Purple Kush is looking really nice :sunglasses:

2 Likes

And the Super Lemon Haze :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Looking amazing :star_struck:

1 Like

Beautiful brother!!

1 Like

Friday night picture update!

You get a picture, you get a picture, we all get pictures! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Just started first grow 2 weeks ago and your thread is helping me a ton with all the ?s and comments! Girls have come a long way and are looking great!

1 Like

Thanks so much @Nubie419plus1, and very glad this is helpful! Sometimes I wonder if I’m saying something stupid or just posting to the ether, Lol😂

What strains are you growing and how are they doing? What’s your grow media?

1 Like

They are doing good, i think lol. 3 Critical mass in a 32x32 in pot4pot in 2 and ffof and fffrog in 1 to see what works best for me. Not much room but haven fun none the less.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Never heard about PH for growing marijuana, before finding this forum (Didn’t grow for the last 40 years).

3 Likes

Looking beautiful my friend!

1 Like

I never PH my water lol, all the soil and nutes I use are organic so no real need for it

2 Likes

Quick picture update :

![PXL_20220809_014923420.PORTRAIT|375x500] (upload://v7t6QqBsWVDNc2TCMMrlOMOTWij.jpeg)

4 Likes

How do you upload so many pics damn it :rofl: only lets me upload 5 a time!

Looking beautiful brother!!

1 Like

Haha😆, @Se7en took me a couple times to figure it out, but I choose 5 pics, let them fully upload, then I can pick 5 more. Just make sure you allow them to fully upload before trying to pick more photos. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin:

3 Likes

Ahhhhh is that how it works!!! :rofl::rofl: thanks brother!

2 Likes

Absolutely, buddy! Hope you have a great day!