First Time Grower with Slowness issues.... or impatient?

Always brother! Them sugar leaves amber up a little sooner :pray:t2:

1 Like

@DarhkGrows THANK YOU for bringing this up! I wish I had checked earlier because I was just starting to freak out because I was seeing some Amber color trichs, and I’m thinking to myself, “there’s no way! this thing is not even 60 days old!” :laughing:

I went back out there and had some more time to look at these buds, so, here are a fresh set of pics! And, on a side note, I’m pretty impressed with this microscope. It connects directly to Photo Booth on my Mac laptop and the zoom/focus ability really is pretty cool. :smile_cat:

3 Likes

No worries man I’m still learning myself but seen it said many times :joy::man_shrugging: Good luck :+1:t2: @OhioIndoorGrower

1 Like

Picture update today. No major changes, everything appears to be on track. I think a couple of leaves are showing nute burn, but I don’t think it’s too bad.

1 Like

New pics, nothing changed.

2 Likes

All looking beautiful brother

1 Like

Thanks, Growmie! @Se7en How are you doing? How many days until you chop?

1 Like

All good brother thank you for asking! Ermmm I’m gunna say two weeks max? I’m hoping maybe sooner! Trichomes are 70-80% cloudy, rest are clear and a few amber, and she’s still throwing white hairs and packing on weight, so may leave her Atleast another 2 weeks :slight_smile: started just feeding water now @OhioIndoorGrower

2 Likes

And here is the two cherry cola babies

How are you doing brother?

2 Likes

Bro, they’re looking great! These next two weeks are going to be exciting for you!

I’m doing alright, hanging in there the best I can. Trying to keep my head up and focused on the good parts of life :heart: How about yourself?

1 Like

Hahaha honestly this entire grow has been exciting and stressful at same time :rofl: I’m growing more and more impatient too :laughing:

Bless you brother I’m exactly the same! Just trying focus on everything positive, where I’m out of smoke now for few weeks my anxiety and ptsd is running rampant lately :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Se7en hang in there brother, not too much longer and you’re going to be chilling :sunglasses:

1 Like

@OhioIndoorGrower yeahh hope so! Once she’s down and hung up, my anxiety should start getting better

1 Like

Can you turn on the fan on low to help dry buds?

1 Like

Hey @spudeater65 Are you asking that ‘in general’, or are you suggesting I do that?

I have all of the fans running in the tents that I own, I don’t have any more to turn on.

1 Like

Another quick picture update. I’ve been continually lopping off leaves here and there, and watering as needed. No changes, everything appears to be within normal thresholds :sunglasses::partying_face:

1 Like

Yesterday was a big day. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to get as many pictures as I wanted throughout the process, but the next cycle of plants were transplanted into their 5-gallon fabric pots. They were moved out of their original solo-cups, and most of them had really nice looking root structures. There was one or two that weren’t as fully developed as the others, or showed more roots on one side than the other, but overall, 4 weeks in the solo-cups was probably near the best timing I could have hoped for. The new soil was made a week ago, and I was “turning” it over many times throughout the week. Yesterday, I added some 4-4-4, 2-8-4 and a few other nutrients to each fabric pot, and I filled the pots with more “soil” (it’s coco and perlite, and peat moss) to fill the fabric pots higher. After transferring the plants, they looked very happy last night before bed.

And here they are!

After :

And the first 6 are still doing their thing! Standard watering schedule, still pH the water to 5.8-6.0, and feeding Cal-mag and Silica Blast.

The girls are 66 days for cycle 1, 59 days for cycle 2, and the newest ones are 31 days old as of today.

1 Like

Another picture update!

2 Likes

Looking beautiful brother :pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

@Se7en Thanks, Growmie! :heart: :pray:

1 Like